MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me if there is a die cast model and/or poster of the 910R availible. I have looked on the Australian eBay site and on the web at a few hobbie shops but can't seem to find anything. I know there are posters and die cast models of the 910S but what about the R??

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Brutaleman said:
Have not seen one. If you find one let me know. Better if you find two I'll buy one of them.
Will do, I am actually going to ask one of the die cast model shops over here (that I have dealt with before) to see if they can get thier distributers thinking about making a model. I will let you know.

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
odonata said:
just make sure that they make it well, there are many junky models out there... in fact all the Brutale models I have seen look a bit off to me.
Yeah, what's up with that :wtf:
I collect die-cast models, and there are some very nice ones of the F4, but for some reasons the Brtuales are mis-proportioned crap :rant:

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
fazer6 said:
Yeah, what's up with that :wtf:
I collect die-cast models, and there are some very nice ones of the F4, but for some reasons the Brtuales are mis-proportioned crap :rant:
especially the headlight which in my opinion is one of the most important/best feature of the Brutale, I often seen them in odd shape and badly copied.

I wish Tamiya would make some MV models.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is one of the :eek:nthecan: we have been talking about. The light looks like crap on this model, nothing like the real thing.

Model

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Aussie MV said:
This is one of the :eek:nthecan: we have been talking about. The light looks like crap on this model, nothing like the real thing.

Model
Yeah... cheap looking piece of sh!t!!! I really pisses me off to see people are making such junky copies of a beautiful design. :cussing: :wtf: :mad: :barfalot: :finger: :2up: :bash:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Has anyone found a decent die cast model yet other than the one "spalding12" has pictured on this page? This is the same one I keep finding on several web sights. The headlight lense looks like a bubble!

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
I saw this one in person at the IMS show, and it's even worse on person. I was tempted to buy it, as it was only $10, but it's an INSULT to MV, everyhing is wrong.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Aussie MV said:
Can anyone tell me if there is a die cast model and/or poster of the 910R availible. I have looked on the Australian eBay site and on the web at a few hobbie shops but can't seem to find anything. I know there are posters and die cast models of the 910S but what about the R??
Hi, I´m looking for some in Mexico, could you please tell me what is the web page to see this?, Thanks

Regards

Serg

·
Registered
53 Posts
1+ on the Minichamps. I have a Ducati 996 (hodgeson), and it is the best bike model I have seen. Maybe we need to barrage minichamps with emails:).

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
My Minichamps bikes.............

Right to left...

Hailwood.. Toesland(signed)... hodgson... Rutter (Macau)..Ago (signed)...750 MV... Rossi... valencia, Laguna, 05, 2001 Honda Nastro Azzura, and Austin Powers Valencia

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts