MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check the MVUSA website. It now has the 910R as a special production bike with the Senna. So, I think my dealer was right about 45 coming to the states and that's it.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So is that the same for the Senna? You will be able to buy those later too? I figured since I thought that the 910R was supposed to be an 06 model but now it's listed as an 05 special production on there website. So special production means you can buy more later? :wtf:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Special is just a term anyway. My bikes special (to me it is anyway). As for limited edition it's the same, there will be limited numbers of anything when they stop making them.

But there's just one of you and me, that is until they start cloning humans.

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
MVITALIAN said:
So is that the same for the Senna? You will be able to buy those later too? I figured since I thought that the 910R was supposed to be an 06 model but now it's listed as an 05 special production on there website. So special production means you can buy more later? :wtf:
Here is how it was explained to me:

Special edition: i.e. 910R, 1000R, "special" because they have special upgraded features, basically like a standard F4 with higher-grade trim and paint scheme, auto makers do this all the time. i.e. Honda accord EX, LX. I know it's a terrible comparison, accord and F4? but hopefully you know what I mean...

Limited edition: limited in production number, i.e. 300 units for Senna, Tamburini, Ago, SPR, etc. and in kit form, SP01(300) and Starfighter(99, and 27(?)).

And then there is the standard F4 and Brutale... but in my opinion, there is nothing standard about it :)

Hopefully this is clear...

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
john said:
Special is just a term anyway. My bikes special (to me it is anyway). As for limited edition it's the same, there will be limited numbers of anything when they stop making them.

But there's just one of you and me, that is until they start cloning humans.
Yes John, don't you have a extremely limited-1 unit only JE Carbon edition? :cool:

·
Registered
32 Posts
I just saw the new 910R in the flesh at Feeney's. It's hot, with it's red rocker covers etc. I nearly couldn't ride home I was that aroused. :blush:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts