MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have 5400 mi. so far. Been riding the "sh...t" out of it. Got 2000 mi. out of the super-corsa's, 3400 mi. out of pilot power's and I just spooned on some diablo corsa III's. Can't wait to try them. I have lot's of used tires, center of tread like new!!!

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. I was curious if there had been enough accumulated miles on anyone's bikes to be at a point that I would have been installing the freer exhaust myself. It seems there has.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Some Guy said:
:piss: contest
Hmm, intersting interpretation but I think you posted on the wrong thread. Try the Duc Desmo discussion or the top speed, or perhaps the "last time someone admired" threads... More mileage equates to the passage of time and experience with the bike.

·
Registered
822 Posts
SteveC said:
Hmm, intersting interpretation but I think you posted on the wrong thread. Try the Duc Desmo discussion or the top speed, or perhaps the "last time someone admired" threads... More mileage equates to the passage of time and experience with the bike.
You said it yourself in an earlier post, "I lose", sounds like a contest to me! :stickpoke

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
No I loose... less than 1000 miles.... :jsm:

Winter on it's way and my knees won't cope too well with that so a conservatory ornament it may become :jsm:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts