MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was setting up the suspension starting with fork preload when I discovered that my forks sag an inch just with the weight of the bike. I adjusted the preload all the way in and it made a marginal difference. Are my forks sacked out or what? Have any of the other 910R owners check their suspension settings? How much does your fork sag with just the weight of the bike? Would one of my fellow 910R owners please measure the sag on their bike and post it?

·
Registered
10 Posts
slo-zone said:
I was setting up the suspension starting with fork preload when I discovered that my forks sag an inch just with the weight of the bike. I adjusted the preload all the way in and it made a marginal difference. Are my forks sacked out or what? Have any of the other 910R owners check their suspension settings? How much does your fork sag with just the weight of the bike? Would one of my fellow 910R owners please measure the sag on their bike and post it?

One inch is about write. trie this - go to Ohlins.com and in the site there is basic set up info . Click on motorcycle then ultemit tuneing then road & track fork and shock . this is the best way to start and these are good notes. If you are going to ride on the track I think you need to cange the bars!!!!!!! thay are to far back, good luck.
Mike

1 - 2 of 2 Posts