MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an '06 brutale R with the factory full Arrow race system. it is really nice but built out ov very light weight Stainless (so light that it regularly glows red at night). it also hanges down quite a bit for the two center headers and through loading and unloading I have managed to smash dents into the downtubes! (woo hoo) I need to know if anyone can tell me what he torque specs are for the header flanges where it matches up to the head. I am thinking of welding in thicker stainless elbows if I can because I don't want this to happen any more. I will post pics of the repair for others if I manage to get it done. thanks!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Torque for the header flange retaining bolt is 20-22 Nm. Good luck on your repair, sounds to me like you should just upgrade to the full titanium corse system ;-)

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If anyone else is dealing with the same problems then keep tuned in. I found a place that is going to fix the system. The Factory R header is H individual pipes and is very thin. They told me they are going to fix the parts for around 200 dollars. I can't get the tubes from Arrow without getting the entire header.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts