MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Boys the waiting is over.... the pipes are here ....actually held them in my hands.
Stainless inox headers...stainless inox bypass pipe....new eprom in Mv branded box......NO Silencers..
Pipes are made by ARROW and are gorgeous.
Bike to have them fitted next week watch this space......

Seems all the rumours of TI Systems were unfounded....for the UK at least,but does any one have anything in writing that actually said
titanium was what we were to receive ?

Bruty910

·
Registered
170 Posts
bruty910 said:
Well Boys the waiting is over.... the pipes are here ....actually held them in my hands.
Stainless inox headers...stainless inox bypass pipe....new eprom in Mv branded box......NO Silencers..

Seems all the rumours of TI Systems were unfounded....for the UK at least,but does any one have anything in writing that actually said

Bruty910
This is what the Swedish agent have told me... headers, midpipe and eprom so he was right when I tried to tell him that people said they where getting silencer and all Ti...

Maybee mine are on there way as well then :D

/zeta

·
Registered
756 Posts
The UK bikes were delivered about 2 weeks before the US...so hopefully that kind of delay again. :)

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
spalding12 said:
i have now been ASSURED that my 2007 910R will be here by the end of next week.....
remember... the 2007s only come with a midpipe and slip-ons
supposedly..... ALREADY INSTALLED with the REPROGRAMMED EPROM inserted at the factory......
we get no standard exhaust....

who knows
i can't wait to find out what we REALLY get
As mentioned on a previous thread I spoke to the Australian importer yeterday. The person I spoke to is actually responsible for dealing direct with MV Agusta Italy for the importation of the 910R. He informed me that he was sitting looking at the docket for the next shipment of 910R's coming into the country and all bikes will come stamped with "07" at he end of the serial number. Meaninig of course that they are (mine included in this shipment) 2007 models. They are due in the country on September the 20th. He also informed me that they will all come with the header system which consists of straight through pipes all the way to the mufflers. There is no mid pipe, it is a straight through system. This he has informed me is the race system that Agusta are refering to. I will also be recieving the Eprom.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Aussie MV said:
As mentioned on a previous thread I spoke to the Australian importer yeterday. The person I spoke to is actually responsible for dealing direct with MV Agusta Italy for the importation of the 910R. He informed me that he was sitting looking at the docket for the next shipment of 910R's coming into the country and all bikes will come stamped with "07" at he end of the serial number. Meaninig of course that they are (mine included in this shipment) 2007 models. They are due in the country on September the 20th. He also informed me that they will all come with the header system which consists of straight through pipes all the way to the mufflers. There is no mid pipe, it is a straight through system. This he has informed me is the race system that Agusta are refering to. I will also be recieving the Eprom.
i fully understand that info but i hear that we in the US will not be as lucky as you folks down under...
and that we get no new headers/no straight-through system... maybe it wouldn't pass EPA standards
who knows
but...
if we get what you get i'll dance a dance to be seen all over the world... but, i'm not hopeful about that

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
512 Posts
spalding12 said:
i fully understand that info but i hear that we in the US will not be as lucky as you folks down under...
and that we get no new headers/no straight-through system... maybe it wouldn't pass EPA standards
who knows
but...
if we get what you get i'll dance a dance to be seen all over the world... but, i'm not hopeful about that
My biggest problem is figuring out how the hell I can last until September before I see it :bawling: :ahhh:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Aussie MV said:
My biggest problem is figuring out how the hell I can last until September before I see it :bawling: :ahhh:
AMEN to that, my friend
how about me....
now i find out my bike will be here next week.....
and i'll be SOMEWHERE in the middle of a 3,000 mile CAR TRIP......
because my wife thinks it'll be good BONDING time for the family
what she forgets is this:

we have been married for 20 years and usually get into an argument before we have driven 20 miles....... :blah: :wtf: :wtf: :cussing: :bash: :bash: :barfalot:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
512 Posts
spalding12 said:
AMEN to that, my friend
how about me....
now i find out my bike will be here next week.....
and i'll be SOMEWHERE in the middle of a 3,000 mile CAR TRIP......
because my wife thinks it'll be good BONDING time for the family
what she forgets is this:

we have been married for 20 years and usually get into an argument before we have driven 20 miles....... :blah: :wtf: :wtf: :cussing: :bash: :bash: :barfalot:
I am lucky like that, my wife is usually asleep before we reverse out of the driveway, gotto love them though:hump:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Aussie MV said:
I am lucky like that, my wife is usually asleep before we reverse out of the driveway, gotto love them though:hump:
i can't wait to call my salesman from the road to ask about my new bike....
and hope that:
1. he can even tell the difference between a standard and race exhaust for this bike
2. he hasn't put my bike in the showroom for others to drool over and perhaps scratch....
3. leave it outside during the day because there is nowhere else to store it except on the showroom floor.....
this is EXACTLY what he did to the TWO 30K 999R Xerox bikes for 2 weeks....
no freakin' kidding
...... in the rain and heat every day... all day

·
Registered
456 Posts
bruty910 said:

Bruty910
Bruty

Awesome that you have your pipes. My dealer called me today and gave me the great news about my pipes too. They are on their way from PA as we speak. Looking so forward to having them on the bike:) My dealer told me stainless headers and midpipe with Ti silencers so we shall see when they get here. :drummer:

·
Registered
281 Posts
bruty910 said:

Bruty910
Although the child in me wishes that what we get were aligned with the group speculations, this dose of reality sounds more reasonible, no? Afterall, replacing the existing baffles would be quite liberal.

The current power of the bike already scares me, at times, but getting something after such anticipation will feel good.... :birthday:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Aussie MV said:
This is what the Swedish agent is telling me as well (as I mentioned in anoher thread). I'll get my 910R on saturday but it seems the system wasn't in the box so I'll get that later.

cheers, zeta

·
Registered
78 Posts
MVITALIAN said:
Bruty

Awesome that you have your pipes. My dealer called me today and gave me the great news about my pipes too. They are on their way from PA as we speak. Looking so forward to having them on the bike:) My dealer told me stainless headers and midpipe with Ti silencers so we shall see when they get here. :drummer:
Is your dealer Ferracci? That is great news if they received them. I will have to call Vince in the am and see if mine arrived as well.

·
Registered
456 Posts
juice it said:
Is your dealer Ferracci? That is great news if they received them. I will have to call Vince in the am and see if mine arrived as well.
No, my dealer is Corse in Wisconsin. Amazing dealership!!!!!

·
Registered
512 Posts
MVITALIAN said:
Bruty

My dealer was also telling me that the first shipment into Aus came with the header system in the box's and so will the second shipment.... I f...... hope.

Man good on you too, I won't be geting the Ti silencers but :wtf: I am happy with the header system as this is where the power is generated from. :smoking:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts