MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
It has arrived...but not to the right dealer so I haven't seen it. But apparently it's not an apparition...it exists and has my name on it. The wait is almost over :popcorn:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Just picked up my exhaust. The usual Arrow header and mid pipe but was surprised to get end cans as well. Feel lighter than stock, will tell for sure as soon as I pull off the old ones. I thought some of you guys had received just headers and mid pipes. Any body else get theirs?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Just got the system on. I had a half system on my 910 but with the Corse cans, this thing is loud. Man, is it ear splitting loud. Between the Zard exhaust on my Duck and this thing I have enough decibels to launch the shuttle.

·
Registered
281 Posts
BruteAli said:
Just got the system on. I had a half system on my 910 but with the Corse cans, this thing is loud. Man, is it ear splitting loud. Between the Zard exhaust on my Duck and this thing I have enough decibels to launch the shuttle.
Will you post a sound bite? I have not heard when mine are due but would like to hear what I am getting into.

Thanks,
SteveC

·
Registered
51 Posts
I will try to do that for you tomorrow. I threw a BMC filter in there while I was at it. My 910 was plenty loud with the headers and mid pipe and the filter but the cans
take up a whole notch. The cans are prettier than stock too with RBrutale etched on one and Corse on the other. Will post a pic too. Off to see airfuel soon to dial it in....

·
Registered
236 Posts
Looking forward to some pics, as mine is being shipped from Pro Italia. Did I understand that they incorporated the Brutale R logo as well as the MV corse logo on the silencers? Hopefully it will be worth the wait I almost pulled the trigger on the full Ti. Any idea on weight savings over stock? Was the supplied eprom very close or is it way off? Thanks for the info

·
Registered
281 Posts
BruteAli said:
The cans are prettier than stock too with RBrutale etched on one and Corse on the other. Will post a pic too. Off to see airfuel soon to dial it in....
Thanks... Looks like I may be waking the neighbors up in the morning, as I head to work....

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Can.. excuse the pun!! someone please post a picture of the Cans as I feel a row coming on with MV as I didn't get any cans :stickpoke

Cheers. Juan

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Well, my exhaust has arrived at last... Heading to Houston Friday for installation. I hope that I am not disappointed after such a wait.
:highclap:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts