MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think all of the 910R owners should start calling in to Cagiva USA daily to inquire about our exhaust. Does any one have a phone #? Maybe that might get their attention!!!!!

·
Registered
822 Posts
slo-zone said:
I think all of the 910R owners should start calling in to Cagiva USA daily to inquire about our exhaust. Does any one have a phone #? Maybe that might get their attention!!!!!
This is an excellent idea, they cant very well ignore ALL of us. I vow to annoy the shit out of them and support your cause to the fullest, now about that phone #.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well if they monitor this forum, why don't they respond and let us know what the deal is. I think it is B.S. that there is no communication with Italy over these exhaust. Cagiva USA has to know that they are very close to being at the wrong end of many lawsuits!

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
slo-zone said:
Well if they monitor this forum, why don't they respond and let us know what the deal is. I think it is B.S. that there is no communication with Italy over these exhaust. Cagiva USA has to know that they are very close to being at the wrong end of many lawsuits!
first of all.... italy has kept cagiva, usa out of the loop

as for your law suit comment....
chill out a bit...
you can't sue someone for not providing the exhaust YET...
it'll come

if, on the other hand, you feel like spending thousands of dollars to fight a winless lawsuit...
have at it..... but i'd save that money to buy another bike...
even if it ISN'T an MV

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Spaulding, I have been patiently waiting since April for my exhaust. We should at least get some response from Cagiva. The 910R was marketed as including a full race exhaust system and e-prom. I just want what I have already paid for. Buy the way, I have 5200mi. on my 910R . How many miles do you have? My next bike purchase was going to be a Husky 510 super-motard but I'm not giving Cagiva any more of my money until they rectify this issue.

·
Registered
154 Posts
When the people who recently bought their 2007 910R don't get their exhaust until the start of next year's summer (which I hope won't happen), they will understand. For those of us who bought the 2006, we already went past a summer without the "promised" exhaust. I have already decided not to buy anything that MV or Cagiva makes whether it be a bike or parts and accessories.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Got mine fitted yesterday.... Tee Hee... a really angry little motorcycle now :love: The new chip is better for throttle response, not "fixed" yet but my dealer is getting some software from MV to reprog the chip, so will try that before the Power comander.....

Had a blast over the mountain when I picked it up....120mph was max I saw on clock.... need some new neck muscles!!!!! Damper next fit I think :drummer: :naughty:

it's worth the wait boys and girls... "deeper" sound and much nicer to look at.............. :laughing:

·
Registered
417 Posts
juan,does pop and splutter on throttle down,it does seem to go better but does go fluffy on throttle down,fitted damper had a twitch on adjustment 6 so put it to 7 on hard throttle but its keeping the wheel down thats hard,tricky to ride in traffic now twitchy throttle just wants to fly, dosent like going around at 30 mph.Sound awsome and goes like a bullet,but i would have loved the race cans,cant spend any more on this thing i think it owes me £14.500 now.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
heno42666 said:
juan,does pop and splutter on throttle down,it does seem to go better but does go fluffy on throttle down,fitted damper had a twitch on adjustment 6 so put it to 7 on hard throttle but its keeping the wheel down thats hard,tricky to ride in traffic now twitchy throttle just wants to fly, dosent like going around at 30 mph.Sound awsome and goes like a bullet,but i would have loved the race cans,cant spend any more on this thing i think it owes me £14.500 now.
No it dosn't pop and splutter, would suggest yours is not sealing properly at the engine, still a pain in town but not as bad, pre exhaust thought the fuel map was drawn by a 2 year old :jerkoff: I have a spare Ohlins damper, any fitting kits for them around?

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
just a pic for all those who still waiting......

Attachments

·
Registered
417 Posts
dont know about the kit,i got a matris4 from emoto(been told now its a 4 not the 3)iasked 3X about the burbling and popping at throttle shutdown they said because its nearly staight through now the fuel can get into the pipes and cause this as theres little back preasure,if i had a leak id feel it blowing woulnt i ,i cant feel any leaks,and yes its an angry bike ive taken mine to 120mph feels fine apart from blast,bikes so light i think its going to take off,and the sound just gets deeper and deeper as you open her up.Have you seen the matris4 damper, in my opinion it does look better and so easy to fit, even if the key is tight to turn to lock steering.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
I also like the Matris damper but I have a new Ohlins one, guess I need to utilise my skills as an engineer and make one !!!!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Squeaky wheel gets the grease. I want to get a Brutale 910R but I will not do so without new exhaust in hand when I buy it, otherwise, $1000 discount should be in order.

·
Registered
154 Posts
brianhevans said:
Squeaky wheel gets the grease. I want to get a Brutale 910R but I will not do so without new exhaust in hand when I buy it, otherwise, $1000 discount should be in order.
smart move!

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
slo-zone said:
Hey Spaulding, I have been patiently waiting since April for my exhaust. We should at least get some response from Cagiva. The 910R was marketed as including a full race exhaust system and e-prom. I just want what I have already paid for. Buy the way, I have 5200mi. on my 910R . How many miles do you have? My next bike purchase was going to be a Husky 510 super-motard but I'm not giving Cagiva any more of my money until they rectify this issue.
again,
don't get me wrong
this whole deal is f'd up...
i know that
but.... as a 2007 owner.... i was AWARE of the issues BEFORE i bought the bike.... so, i'll wait

at this point, i'm going to have to buy a PC III and have the bike remapped even WITH the standard exhaust as the abruptness of the throttle makes the bike exceedingly LESS fun to ride around town (which is WHERE i live)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 20 of 38 Posts