MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just confirmed from my wonderful dealer. Can't say enough about Corse. I will be receiving the full race exhaust for my R. That includes Ti silencers, midpipe,headers and EPROM. My dealer just got off the phone with MV and they stated the first batch of R's will receive the full race exhaust. So all of you that received your R already will get your full racing exhaust. However, if you have not, you will only receive the headers and midpipe.

The mystery is finally over!!!! :guitarist :guitarist Still another 3 to 4 week wait though.....but......at least I know what I'm getting.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
odonata said:
Really?? That's surprising... what's the logic behind supplying different exhaust to customers who pays the same price for the same bike?
Same thing that I said to my dealer. I think MV's logic might be the fine print on their website and why it's changed from full racing exhaust to just racing exhaust. Maybe they realized they might take a hit financially.....then again who knows. I am however glad that I'm receiving the full race exhaust. :)

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
MVITALIAN,

I hope your dealer is right but I spoke to Mark (face to face) from MV just 3 days ago and I asked him about the exhaust situation.
He told me the only definitive answer will be when they actually open the boxes that Italy sends them.

I hope you are right and that the system will be FULL and that they are coming soon. Only time will tell. I also can't see them giving different systems to different people.

Cross your fingers 910R owners.

·
Registered
756 Posts
That's very encouraging...makes 3-4 more weeks seem reasonable. :) I will continue to delay my 600 mile check up.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Well it makes sense o me! They tolled us we would get a full system before we bought the bike then changed there wording. We shod get a full system. And thank for the note.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Well it is June and my dealer has no info on the exhaust system. Does anybody have any contacts at cagiva that may be able to give us some infomation?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts