MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The dealer called last week and said my exhaust was in, so I figure I will dyno and sniff the exhaust before I change it. 116.7 horse was the tally. We`ll see after I change it.
Mike

·
Registered
756 Posts
I forget the exact # but I think John's was in this neighborhood...and then 123hp with the exhaust. Stock is around 133hp less ~ 15% for 116-117hp - then 6-8hp for the exhaust.

Is your K12GT in yet? Do you miss the GS. I almost sold my GS but so pleased I didn't.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Sounds just like the 2 other stock 910r's I have had on the dyno. My dyno is not generous like some, (cough) but it does not matter, just how much you gain is what counts.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
MVorBMW said:
I forget the exact # but I think John's was in this neighborhood...and then 123hp with the exhaust. Stock is around 133hp less ~ 15% for 116-117hp - then 6-8hp for the exhaust.

Is your K12GT in yet? Do you miss the GS. I almost sold my GS but so pleased I didn't.
yeah
have had my GT for 2 weeks
and love it
don't miss the GS at all, honestly....
would have been a nice 3rd bike.... but, can't afford 3 bikes for more than just monetary reasons

going riding about 1,200 miles 2-up with my wife this coming weekend

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So John (airfuel), Did you change exhaust and chip or did you somehow have to tweak the computer? or power commander?
Mike

·
Registered
187 Posts
spalding12 said:
yeah
have had my GT for 2 weeks
and love it
don't miss the GS at all, honestly....
would have been a nice 3rd bike.... but, can't afford 3 bikes for more than just monetary reasons

going riding about 1,200 miles 2-up with my wife this coming weekend
Could you post some detailled pics of your GT, Greg. Haven't seen it in person yet only official BMW pics.
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I have full Ti exhaust. :naughty: I like Power Commanders. :p

I just installed a BMC filter, back on the dyno tomorrow. :conveyer:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
The KGT is an interesting bike....and I can see how it's far better for 2-up that the GS. They look much better in the real.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
916SPS said:
Thanks for the link, looks great! Congratulations!
Damn you are as active on the beemer forum as you are here!

not much lately
i've been on that forum for years
i don't post there that often.....
only recently, when i was interested in the K1200GT

nice guys over there as well
have met many over the years on LONG DISTANCE tours.... a different segment of the market from MV-land

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts