MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

My dealer just called, the 910R is still set for mid April for me. He spoke with Matt from MV and if anything it would be sooner. Sure hoping for the sooner! Have to admit, the wait is rough.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Did I mention I had a great time riding this past weekend? :flickoff: :later:

Hey, you're waiting is during the off season, I had to wait during the season and then got it when it was cold. THEN to top it off, they come out with the 910R a couple months later. :blah: :loser: :toothless

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Way to rub it in Jack! :flickoff:

I know I know you had to wait for yours during the season. The thing that's killing me is that I don't have a bike to ride right now. It would be a different story if I could have busted out the Speed Triple this past weekend to enjoy the riding weather. But, I had to sell it to make room for the R. To be honest, I just want to look at the MV in my garage. I've already asked the fiance if I could park it in the living room. She said we'll see but you know that really means no.

It will be nice when I'm riding with you around the Kettle Moraine twisties!!!! :naughty:

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
That's alright, you can rub in the 910 R forever....

MVITALIAN said:
I've already asked the fiance if I could park it in the living room. She said we'll see but you know that really means no.
Fiance? There's still time then... :) A friend has a quote that goes something like, "a wife will rain down death and destruction on even the best well-layed plans..." :)

·
Registered
756 Posts
Thanks for the update. :) The wait is tough....listening to Anucci take delivery of a 910...I'm fighting the instinct to jump ship. I happen to like the standard red with black frame the best. On the other hand, I don't want to miss out on all the extra's (at a reasonable premium) - and the 910R does look better in the real. I think it's worth the month. I also have other bikes to ride.

·
Registered
798 Posts
MVorBMW said:
Thanks for the update. :) The wait is tough....listening to Anucci take delivery of a 910...I'm fighting the instinct to jump ship. I happen to like the standard red with black frame the best. On the other hand, I don't want to miss out on all the extra's (at a reasonable premium) - and the 910R does look better in the real. I think it's worth the month. I also have other bikes to ride.
You know, I came back from Motofixx via New Canaan. I was thinking about contacting you but I had to get to my son's basketball game. Have you sold the 750 or are you trading it in?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts