MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wondering if anyone else out there in the U.S. is waiting for their 910R? My dealer tells me mine is on the truck coming trom Willow Grove going to Idaho. Left last week, was supposed to show up yesterday but it didn't. Did not show today either. I am starting to think that Beaudry Motorsports is :cussing: full of "B.S.". I am about ready to say screw it and get a speed triple !!!!!!!

·
Registered
756 Posts
Hang in there...it's worth the wait :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Well, I am waiting for 2 to arrive tomorrow. My dealer said it would be any day now. He has plenty of 910's but i am leaning towards the 910r. I want to look at one first before I make the final decision.

I have a 06 Buell CityX that has been very good to me but after seeing these new models.....well, it just left me wanting one.

He has also told me of the back order on the race pipes saying they will be here next month some time.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I had one other question. My dealer said that the 910r's are in high demand. He said that they will be getting calls from all over the States from people trying to find one. Is this the case, or is it just something he is telling me to try and make the sale???

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
I believe they are very much in demand. There has been quite a waiting list, since there were only a "limited"/"capped" amount produced SO FAR on the initial run.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
From what I understand, no more 910R's are available. If you have one on order, wait!! It IS worth it. Very exclusive and not every one has one!

Speed triples are available to anyone....nice bike but not great! :grin:

John T

·
Registered
12 Posts
slo-zone, out of curiosity why did you order your bike from Beaudry's instead of Motocorsa, which is located in Portland?

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Just wait, like airfuel said, it will be worth it.

I ordered my Senna 1000 last Dec and I still have at least a month more to go... it would be nice if I can have it now but I am sure when I finally get it, it will be that much sweeter.

like waiting for your baby to be borne. :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I had to go with Beaudry because Moto-Corsa had deposits on the two bikes they were getting and also had a couple more guys on the list if any more were available.

·
Registered
52 Posts
910r

I have been waiting for a while for my 910R; I am truly getting tired of waiting...i am almost considering getting a monster S4Rs with racing pipes ($ 17300) 150 HP - 3 more HP that the 910R. My dealer told me that he called the distributor in pennsilvania and they told them that they do not have an ETA...they don't even know when they will get them from Italy, much less to my dealer. Everybody can say it is worth the wait ( I know, I own also an F4 1000 - great bike ) but the S4Rs with 150 HP is awfully attractive.
By curiosity, how much are you guys paying for the 910r? My dealer charged me including taxes, tags and all those little charges included $ 18,000.
Thanks for your answers.
Alfredo

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just got quoted today $20k out the door. I was wondering if this was a little high? I didnt do anything yet on a 910 or 910R because they dont want to let me test ride one.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
alfredob said:
I have been waiting for a while for my 910R; I am truly getting tired of waiting...i am almost considering getting a monster S4Rs with racing pipes ($ 17300) 150 HP - 3 more HP that the 910R. My dealer told me that he called the distributor in pennsilvania and they told them that they do not have an ETA...they don't even know when they will get them from Italy, much less to my dealer. Everybody can say it is worth the wait ( I know, I own also an F4 1000 - great bike ) but the S4Rs with 150 HP is awfully attractive.
By curiosity, how much are you guys paying for the 910r? My dealer charged me including taxes, tags and all those little charges included $ 18,000.
Thanks for your answers.
Alfredo
Wouldn't you rather have any Brutale over a Monster. If you can't wait go for a stock one or get a Gladio kit...they are beautiful...Check out Gladio's album

http://mvagusta.net/gallery/gladio

it was up for sale but I'm not sure if it's gone or he's changed his mind either way I would take that any day over the monster...and for the record I'm also a Duc fan.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts