MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw this on the Brutale forum and raptors and rockets.com.

Lets hope this gets cleared up fast!

MV Agusta Brutale 910 R is ready on the assembly line, but the paper work isn't. You will not be able to buy the new 910 R until the Italian ministry of motorcycles approves and homologates the new 910 R. You might think that the 910 R is very similar to the 910 S and that homologation should be a piece of cake. Think again, we're in Italy. What are MV Agusta waiting for? Homologation of the new radial brakes.

John

·
Registered
593 Posts
sent an email to Cagiva

here is the response:

Dear Mr. xxxxxx,

Thank you for your interest in the 910R.

Please be aware that delivery dates are always tentative.

At this time, we expect the first 910R units to be shipped within the next 30 days or less, meaning that they are expected to arrive towards the end of March, beginning of April.

Regards,

Matthew Stutzman

Cagiva USA Incorporated
North American Distributor for Cagiva, Husqvarna, and MV Agusta Motorcycles
2300 Maryland Road, Willow Grove, PA 19090
www.cagivausa.com www.husqvarnausa.com www.mvagustausa.com

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Just had my dealer on the phone to tell me mid March for mine to the Isle of Man :laughing: :) :grin: :laughing: :laughing: :cool:

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
MVITALIAN said:
Juan you are a lucky man. I hope that I will be on the phone with my dealer telling me the same. :)
Good luck... It's still abit cold for £12.5 grands worth of bike over here so no real rush to ride it.... just clearing a space in the living room :laughing:

·
Registered
456 Posts
Too much snow and way too cold here too. Still would love to look at it :king: Man I can't wait. Watching that Brutale 910 movie just made me so excited. What a bike!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts