MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a start, but here are a couple E-Moto carbon fiber pieces I just added to my 910R; radiator covers and the rear hugger. I'm very satisfied with the quality and fit. While there is no question MV official carbon fiber is beautiful, this is REALLY nice and fit perfectly. I'll buy more of this ASAP...tail piece, etc.

Also got the complete frame slider kit on now.

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I unfortunately ordered just before they had a 4-5 day holiday so it took about 3 weeks to make and receive them. They did keep me posted however. Once they got them made it took 7 days to get the the West coast.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
NICE!

I have the rear hugger on order from emoto, plus a few other pieces. Not the radiator guards though.

Nice picts, looks like mine with the CRG mirrors.

John T

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Looks great Ikyk9! I've ordered a front mudguard(fender) for my F4 from them. Will post pics when it arrives and I get it on the bike. :)

·
Registered
417 Posts
910r

carbon looks good ive got the hugger and clock piece and the piece around the ignition key,can i ask were the crash bobbins on as stadard ,mine never came with those on.Just gota wait for the race exhaust (minus silencers) to arrive,then the true sound will be heard.

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Sorry,but your carbon fiber is not original MV!!!
In Italy that aftermarket fiber carbon costs little money but I dont buy it because are very different to original MV.
Radiator pieces original are 4 pieces!!And quality carbon is very different to original!!
I buy only MV original carbon fiber..I love carbon fiber,you can see my MV on my album..
bye.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
pigiolino said:
Sorry,but your carbon fiber is not original MV!!!
In Italy that aftermarket fiber carbon costs little money but I dont buy it because are very different to original MV.
Radiator pieces original are 4 pieces!!And quality carbon is very different to original!!
I buy only MV original carbon fiber..I love carbon fiber,you can see my MV on my album..
bye.
Pigiolino, I think he said that they are from emoto :) :
here are a couple E-Moto carbon fiber pieces I just added to my 910R; radiator covers and the rear hugger. I'm very satisfied with the quality and fit. While there is no question MV official carbon fiber is beautiful, this is REALLY nice and fit perfectly. I'll buy more of this ASAP...tail piece, etc.

·
Registered
456 Posts
I too can vouch for eMoto's CF. Fit and finish are excellent. I have the same hugger, clock housing, and tail on the R. It looks great! IkyK9 I really like the radiator covers. That's my next CF purchase from eMoto.

eMoto is a great place to deal with. They really take care of their customers. My hugger did not come with the MV sticker so I e-mailed them and they immediately sent me our 3 MV stickers instead of just the one that was needed. Always nice to have extras. Great company :)

IkyK9 when I installed the hugger I didn't know if I should put the rubber for the ride height adjuster under or over the CF. Right now I have it under. Do you think that it makes a difference?

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
pigiolino said:
OK,but I dont like it.
You don't like the radiator guards or all of it?

I think the hugger is much nicer than the one MV sells. I didn't even see one for the brutale, or will the F4 work?

John T

·
Registered
593 Posts
I have the same radiator pieces and admit im less than fully pleased as you are about the quality. I'd most likely buy the MV pieces next time. I said to myself when installing it "oh well, you get what you pay for".

·
Registered
68 Posts
The quality of the Carbon parts from eMoto from UK is definitely good. If, then, we also add the quality/price ratio I think we can define them "great".

At this price the quality You obtain is a bargain. You can find even better prices , no doubt about it, but not from a serious company like eMoto that adds a great pre-sales and order processing service on top of the quality of their products.

MV Corse Carbon? Very good quality but... it's done by a third party company that makes Carbon parts for other OEMs at prices that are... 1/3 of MV's ones.
Do You know how much You got to pay to purchase a FULL kit for a Brutale: 4800 Euros. Is it worth while? NO.

You want to purchase very high quality Carbon parts for Your MV? Look for German makers: outstanding quality and good price.

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
starfighter said:
The quality of the Carbon parts from eMoto from UK is definitely good. If, then, we also add the quality/price ratio I think we can define them "great".

At this price the quality You obtain is a bargain. You can find even better prices , no doubt about it, but not from a serious company like eMoto that adds a great pre-sales and order processing service on top of the quality of their products.

MV Corse Carbon? Very good quality but... it's done by a third party company that makes Carbon parts for other OEMs at prices that are... 1/3 of MV's ones.
Do You know how much You got to pay to purchase a FULL kit for a Brutale: 4800 Euros. Is it worth while? NO.

You want to purchase very high quality Carbon parts for Your MV? Look for German makers: outstanding quality and good price.
So please!!! don't leave us hanging...

1. Who makes the MVSP carbon parts for MV? let's contact them and buy the parts for cheaper... :naughty:

2. which German company are you talking about? info please please!!!! :stickpoke

·
Registered
878 Posts
odonata said:
So please!!! don't leave us hanging...

1. Who makes the MVSP carbon parts for MV? let's contact them and buy the parts for cheaper... :naughty:

2. which German company are you talking about? info please please!!!! :stickpoke
Ben, you never miss a beat! :king: It must be the musician in you...? :guitarist

Yes, and please, please here too... :later:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi Odonata,

1) no way... also because they only sell BtoB and not to End Users directly.
2) there are different makers with their web sites etc., but... I don't think it's fair to advertise names that are in competition with the company that is actually helping this web site being its sponsor...

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
starfighter said:
Hi Odonata,

1) no way... also because they only sell BtoB and not to End Users directly.
2) there are different makers with their web sites etc., but... I don't think it's fair to advertise names that are in competition with the company that is actually helping this web site being its sponsor...
you are absolutely right... sponsors are important.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I think the Italians don't like the English or their carbon fibre either. I actually like the clean look of the radiator guards of the E-moto pieces and that it's half the price of the MV stuff is a bonus. :argue:
BTW Pigiolino, I will be calling you after the 16th to see if you want to connect and maybe ride up in the Dolomites for a day.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts