MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today Laura and me finally could take our new Brutale 910 R with us! :)
We went to the dealer both on the F4 and Laura was even much more happy just thinking she hadn't to get back again as passenger (she says it's very uncomfortable). WE could make only a very short trip (about 100 Km) before coming back home and she rode the 910R all time. I still have to try to sit on it! :)
Even though she rode many other bikes, including Ducati 999 (on track only), Yamaha R1 and R6, Kawasaki ZX6-R (both on road and track), she says that the Brutale is different from anything she rode before, really BRUTALE in name and facts! After first 20 Km we had a short pit stop (dealers in Italy usually put just 3 liters in fuel tank -slightly more than half gallon-, no more) she was a little bit puzzled and worried. She told me that this was the very first time that she felt the possibility that her bike could be more that she could manage! AFter other 80 Km anyway she decided that she can get the hang of it and I think that she will shortly discover the same problem that someone else has already experienced with his steering: very difficult to set toward home! :)
Useless to say I am really dreaming the moment I can try the Brutale myself... someone can help me to convince Laura to give me the keys?

Attachments

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Congrats. Great addition to the stable!!! You are very lucky to have someone to share the MV passion with!

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Congrats & enjoy both :stickpoke !!
"She told me that this was the very first time that she felt the possibility that her bike could be more that she could"
It was exactly the same feeling for me ! feel like arms extenders :D !!

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
MorganChane said:
Today Laura and me finally could take our new Brutale 910 R with us! :)
We went to the dealer both on the F4 and Laura was even much more happy just thinking she hadn't to get back again as passenger (she says it's very uncomfortable). WE could make only a very short trip (about 100 Km) before coming back home and she rode the 910R all time. I still have to try to sit on it! :)
Even though she rode many other bikes, including Ducati 999 (on track only), Yamaha R1 and R6, Kawasaki ZX6-R (both on road and track), she says that the Brutale is different from anything she rode before, really BRUTALE in name and facts! After first 20 Km we had a short pit stop (dealers in Italy usually put just 3 liters in fuel tank -slightly more than half gallon-, no more) she was a little bit puzzled and worried. She told me that this was the very first time that she felt the possibility that her bike could be more that she could manage! AFter other 80 Km anyway she decided that she can get the hang of it and I think that she will shortly discover the same problem that someone else has already experienced with his steering: very difficult to set toward home! :)
Useless to say I am really dreaming the moment I can try the Brutale myself... someone can help me to convince Laura to give me the keys?
large and big ring of gold for keys!!! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:
pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
^^^

Is that how you got the Starfighter Pier? :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
pigiolino said:
large and big ring of gold for keys!!! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:
pier
Won't work... Once I was talking about a ring as gift and she replied that a Brutale would have been much better, so this was the Christmas present I made her!
I'm not sure I will ride that bike very soon, if at all! :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
spalding12 said:
laura looks so happy with the 910R....
congrats to BOTH of you
we'd love to:
1. see more pictures
2. hear more ride reports

when you have the time
Time... this is the question! We are very busy in these days, not a single day between Xmas and now without working hard and overtime except Xmas itself... we could only have a couple of hours yesterday morning just to take the Brutale home and then back to work again! :bawling:
Anyway you are right, she was *very* happy, couldn't stop grinning and laughing, just like a child with a new toy! :)

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
MorganChane said:
Time... this is the question! We are very busy in these days, not a single day between Xmas and now without working hard and overtime except Xmas itself... we could only have a couple of hours yesterday morning just to take the Brutale home and then back to work again! :bawling:
Anyway you are right, she was *very* happy, couldn't stop grinning and laughing, just like a child with a new toy! :)

i can certainly appreciate that
if only I had the time to ride my brutale as much as i would like :)

enjoy

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 15 of 15 Posts