MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currently running the 'track use only' exhaust w/no cat. living in so cal where lane splitting is made easier with loud pipes...which of the following would give me more fighter jet sound? FBF? Arrow? Arrow Thunder?

I'm leaning towards the Thunder since it cleans up the look of the bike as well. Anyone out there have any input/experience with any of these?

Thanks!

·
Registered
350 Posts
The shorty exhaust will have formula 1 sound Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahoo
Do you want to sell your R race cans :)

MV Agusta Brutale 910S
1975 Norton 850 cammando
1983 Suzuki Katana 1100
Honda CR 250

·
Registered
571 Posts
Does the 2007 910R come with a new header and mid-pipe only?

It doesn't come with silencers? How about the eprom?

Dude, you should remove the silencers(mid-pipe exit) and see how that sounds!

·
Registered
431 Posts
bronson2000 said:
I'm currently running the 'track use only' exhaust w/no cat. living in so cal where lane splitting is made easier with loud pipes...which of the following would give me more fighter jet sound? FBF? Arrow? Arrow Thunder?

I'm leaning towards the Thunder since it cleans up the look of the bike as well. Anyone out there have any input/experience with any of these?

Thanks!
Ping me offlist. We can get together and you can hear my Arrow Thunder. It's effing obnoxious!

-Hunter in Encino

·
Registered
66 Posts
i had the option of having the end cans or the down pipe, i had the cans and link & eprom pipe, sounds awsome, apparantly 07 bike will not come with the pipes

·
Registered
403 Posts
Mine came with standard headers, EPROM, Mid-Pipe, and Cans. I had them box the cat and the standard cans for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts