MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have a question please. How come there is such a huge price difference of the Brutale 910 S in different countries in Europe?? Spain 17.000 Euros Germany 15.750 Euros?? Both countries are in the European community...!?
Could you please tell me what did you pay being in Europe? FERROMAN, what did you pay, please?
I ordered mine in Spain and just figured that they are way cheaper in Germany, for example......I almost could get a 'R' in Germany for the price of a 'S' in Spain ......?:(
:banghead:

·
Registered
848 Posts
I don´t know the price in Finland for 910S, but 910 is 20.900€ and
910R 23.900€..... our tax-system you see.... :banghead: :banghead:
So you can only imagine the price of Starfighter..... :moped: :bandit:

p.s. also member of European union :shitfan: :lightning

Don´t even ask, why we don´t buy our MV`s from Spain or Germany; it get´s more expensive, when the taxman comes to visit.... :spank: :cry: :2up:

·
Registered
434 Posts
Right now the price in mainland Spain is 17.100 €, and that's what I paid here in the islands when I bought it (but it was supossed to be 18.100 €, MV Agusta dropped down the prices quite a bit on March, I think). The thing is that if you buy it somewhere else, maybe a bit cheaper, then you have to pay taxes and it's going to be about the same price...besides, when you take the bike to the official dealer during the guarantee period he won't be too happy and you know what it would happen...there always would be a bike to repair before yours, and don´t want to imagin what would happen with replacements brought from Italy...I'm sure there would be always a reason why this piece didn't come on time...you know what I mean.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts