MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, As some of you might know, I had fried something reversing the polarities on my new battery. After throwing around a bunch of parts and looking for a diode, I came to the realization that my ECU might just be fried. If anybody knows anyone who can test this for me, that would be excellent. I would also be looking to purchase a new one, but would rather not until I knew mine was fried for sure. I have already thrown too many useless parts at this problem.
Thanks a lot guys!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Yeah, I know a guy who's fried his Injection Power Unit by reversing the polarities.

·
Premium Member
2,567 Posts
Well, As some of you might know, I had fried something reversing the polarities on my new battery. After throwing around a bunch of parts and looking for a diode, I came to the realization that my ECU might just be fried. If anybody knows anyone who can test this for me, that would be excellent. I would also be looking to purchase a new one, but would rather not until I knew mine was fried for sure. I have already thrown too many useless parts at this problem.
Thanks a lot guys!
What other symptons do you have? - this may or may not be the ECU, it might also be the Service Power Unit (SPU) ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts