MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
is at last mine :king: :king: :king: :king: :eek:
Love it, as someone said "one angry little motorcycle"..... suits it to a T :king:

sorted, sorry was in a hurry to go out on it again :king:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
i think you have to be a member to view the links

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Juan said:
is at last mine :king: :king: :king: :king: :eek:
Love it, as someone said "one angry little motorcycle"..... suits it to a T :king:

sorted, sorry was in a hurry to go out on it again :king:
So when are you trading your F4 for the 1000R? :naughty: :naughty: :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :stickpoke :stickpoke

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh yes worth the wait..... both my F4 and the 750 Brutale went in a straight swap for the 910R.... so I have no F4 :bawling: but what the hellI only used it for track days and it would only of been a mater of time before it bit the dust....I really would of been :bawling: then!!!!

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Juan said:
Oh yes worth the wait..... both my F4 and the 750 Brutale went in a straight swap for the 910R.... so I have no F4 :bawling: but what the hellI only used it for track days and it would only of been a mater of time before it bit the dust....I really would of been :bawling: then!!!!
:bawling: :bawling: no more F4?

Wait... :wtf: ? you live on the track though?!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Nice one Juan, :) and just time to run it in before the TT too. :smoking:

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Sweet! :guitarist

Can you see out of the mirrors???

What are your plans for it? Maybe some aftermarket "non-MV" carbon fiber bits??

You waited long enough, enjoy!

John T

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
airfuel said:
Sweet! :guitarist

Can you see out of the mirrors???

What are your plans for it? Maybe some aftermarket "non-MV" carbon fiber bits??

You waited long enough, enjoy!

John T
Mirrors... sort of i'm only a little guys so long as i tuck my elbows in it's ok

Plans?... to be run in for TT week so I can play with the tourists :naughty:

Carbon... maybe

·
Registered
798 Posts
Juan said:
Mirrors... sort of i'm only a little guys so long as i tuck my elbows in it's ok

Plans?... to be run in for TT week so I can play with the tourists :naughty:

Carbon... maybe
You know, I wish someone would put out Brutale style mirrors in carbon fibre that extended an inch or two farther than the stock ones. I would buy them in a second. I like the design of the Brutale mirrors as it compliments the shape of the instrument pod.

How about it eMoto?

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok the modifications begin :naughty:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
anucci said:
You know, I wish someone would put out Brutale style mirrors in carbon fibre that extended an inch or two farther than the stock ones. I would buy them in a second. I like the design of the Brutale mirrors as it compliments the shape of the instrument pod.
Ditto on that. I was going to install the CRG Lanesplitter bar-ends I used on my Monster, but I just like the look of the Brutale mirrors too much. Thought about fabricating some kind of spacer to raise the stock mirrors up and out a little, but I suspect it would look funky.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My wife looked at the tyres today and said " behave.... not even 100 miles and your chicken strips are nearly gone" :naughty: I am :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
I wedge a small ball-bearing at the base of the mirror stem causing the mirror to tilt outwards. Does give me better rear vision.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Juan said:
My wife looked at the tyres today and said " behave.... not even 100 miles and your chicken strips are nearly gone" :naughty: I am :)
nice wife. my wife looks at my bike and says "get this thing out of my way!"

1 - 20 of 26 Posts