MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Looks Awesome, How Long Did It Take To Get It?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lorenzotx said:
How about a red stripe on the front fender to balance things out?
You know I was thinking about that. Emoto sells a front fender like that for the f4 but i dont know if it will fit the Brutale. How do you think it would look?

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
alanparr said:
You know I was thinking about that. Emoto sells a front fender like that for the f4 but i dont know if it will fit the Brutale. How do you think it would look?
I would say no, I think the red:silver balance is very good now, I would have thought the red stripe on the hugger would look odd, but now I think it looks better than say an all silver, but the bike looks pretty near perfect now :yo:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
fazer6 said:
I would say no, I think the red:silver balance is very good now, I would have thought the red stripe on the hugger would look odd, but now I think it looks better than say an all silver, but the bike looks pretty near perfect now :yo:

Thanks, I think you are right.

·
Registered
126 Posts
love the rear hugger from emoto. i have been looking at this for a few months for my 910S (silver) and i think your pictures will make me buy it. how is the quality, fit, finish, and ability to keep junk off of rear shock area? thanks

·
Registered
25 Posts
I love that color. I'm going to the e moto site right now. I thought it only came in Black?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts