MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To quote my dealer, just got this email.....

Hi Juan, sorry its taken me a while to reply to your question on the 910R pipes.

My rep said that the factory is only issuing front pipes for this model as the restriction is in the pipe work and the power gain comes through rechiping with the new eprom.

However he says the factory are messing around with the Uk importers,(basically they sold the bikes into the UK too cheap).

He said he would very much like to see proof that American owners have indeed received silencers as well as a front system, he would then confront the factory and see what they say.

Italians!!

Best Regards Paul

SO....... Can you guys who have recived the Cans please send proof to

[email protected]
and add that this is the proof that you require to help Juan to get his pipes :stickpoke :stickpoke

Thanks for your help guys......

Juan

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Juan said:
To quote my dealer, just got this email.....

Hi Juan, sorry its taken me a while to reply to your question on the 910R pipes.

My rep said that the factory is only issuing front pipes for this model as the restriction is in the pipe work and the power gain comes through rechiping with the new eprom.

However he says the factory are messing around with the Uk importers,(basically they sold the bikes into the UK too cheap).

He said he would very much like to see proof that American owners have indeed received silencers as well as a front system, he would then confront the factory and see what they say.

Italians!!

Best Regards Paul

SO....... Can you guys who have recived the Cans please send proof to

[email protected]
and add that this is the proof that you require to help Juan to get his pipes :stickpoke :stickpoke

Thanks for your help guys......

Juan
Juan,
you ARE aware that folks in different countries were promised different things.... right?

just because the '06 americans were promised a FULL system doesn't mean that folks in the UK were

pathetic, but.... true

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
spalding12 said:
Juan,
you ARE aware that folks in different countries were promised different things.... right?

just because the '06 americans were promised a FULL system doesn't mean that folks in the UK were

pathetic, but.... true
Yes Greg I am aware of this, and was told we in the UK( even tho we are not the UK!!) would be getting the pipes, that is one of the reasons for buying the R..... I like my bikes to make a noise..... :naughty:

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SteveC said:
Juan, Would it be simpler to point them to threads with pictures on this forum?

I will do this aswell..... but the more "proof" the better.....

Cheers

·
Registered
756 Posts
I emailed the gent...pipes for all I say!

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MVorBMW said:
I emailed the gent...pipes for all I say!
Why Thank you good sir :) :drummer:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Juan said:
Yes Greg I am aware of this, and was told we in the UK( even tho we are not the UK!!) would be getting the pipes, that is one of the reasons for buying the R..... I like my bikes to make a noise..... :naughty:
i like the same
the funny thing is:
i'm not sure that all the '06 folks have gotten there systems yet here in the US....
no one talks about it anymore....
maybe because they really weren't "all that" when they arrived

i haven't even thought about when i might be getting my "half-system" for my '07.... probably no time soon

i wish the FULL Ti system was a bit cheaper....
i'm very interested in getting one soon

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Banned
112 Posts
I'm italian and I wainting for R pipes......and I live near Varese....We in Italy someone has received the pipes and also in Australia and Germany.The problem is that the supplier of MV (Arrow)has delayed the built of this pipes....

Attachments

·
Registered
417 Posts
juan, who was your importer,three X was mine iam not happy about these people over the pond getting all the goodies and not us, i was told a FULL SYSTEM.The more people complain about this it might get loud enough that some thing is sorted out.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
heno42666 said:
juan, who was your importer,three X was mine iam not happy about these people over the pond getting all the goodies and not us, i was told a FULL SYSTEM.The more people complain about this it might get loud enough that some thing is sorted out.
yes they supply Paul over here... not heard from Paul yet... will keep you posted....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts