MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one catch the article on the bike in the rag? They dubbed it "Best Racetrack weapon without Clothes". Loved the chasis, brakes and gearbox and bitched about the twitchy throttle poor MPG.

·
Registered
822 Posts
airfuel said:
I'd give my left testicle to give them a properly mapped Brute to test. :jerkoff:
I'll give you a hand job if you make this happen.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Throttle & MPG...

I really don't care much about the MPG...but what can be done (after-market) about the throttle?

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I don't care about the MPG's either, it is just an added benefit of proper mapping to cure the twitchy throttle response.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Question...

Should one wait until the break-in period is complete before fitting with a PCIII, and then dyno-map for greatest result? Thanks!:)

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
John,

Your right. I did not have the pleasure of breaking this 910R in before it went out west, making sure it was ideal. I'll be sure to let Cagiva know :naughty: how important "my" break-in's are before magazine reviews.

Sometimes just a little tweaking, even without a PC, is all these bikes need to run optimally. You, and those with the knowledge, are lucky to be able to do much of your own work.

Peter

·
Registered
266 Posts
Airfuel

Agreed! Fast n Hard break-in:) BTW: Many thanks for testing the airbox mod and giving us the dyno proof. Sure did save us lots of time and head scratching. You are tops!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts