MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to my dealer, the 910R will be at the show. Not sure if I'm going, so get a lot of pics. :)

·
Registered
456 Posts
Will Do!

Gladio:

I'm planning on going this Saturday and I'm looking forward to seeing that beast up close and personal. Will take lots of photos. I have a question for you in the thread about 910R pricing. If you could, check it out!

MVITALIAN

·
Registered
456 Posts
So just got back from the Chicago cycle show. A great show I have to say. Set up much better than last year. No 910R. Quite bummed. I spoke with Matt from MV and he told me that not a minute after the New York Show that it was sent back. The US was supposed to receive 110 of the 910R but now only 65 are coming state side. I'm heading quickly to the dealer on Monday to put down my deposit.
MV was getting a lot of attention at the show. The had a nice spot by Ducati and Aprilia. They had the Gladio on display so that was nice to see.
So.....bummed not to see the 910R but, it's always nice to see about 12 MV's looking so shiney and nice!!! :)

I love(ed) my Speed Triple but I'm going to LOVE the 910R. Looking forward to becoming an MV owner!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts