MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered the new MV Corse inox header and midpipe (they sell this as one unit) a few weeks ago and the parts guy said it arrived only days afer he ordered it (I could swear I never got the message he said he left). Anyway, I find this interesting because I had hypothesised that this would be the same exhaust offered for the 910R. But I guess not since you guys with the 910R would have received it by now. I will be dropping the bike off this weekend for the 600 mile service and to have the exhaust installed.

Airfuel, get ready with that PCIII!

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
So, Different headers and midpipe. Same exhaust??

How does it sound?? How does it feel?? Any stronger??

Maybe I'll see for myself at Marcus in the morning??

John T

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hey Anucci, Very nice. hows is the fit & quality? Are you looking to get that thing on the dyno after you've fitted the PC3 for some custom mapping?
I am curious to know if, what looks like a removable plug (bung) in your midpipe will accomodate an oxy sensor for tuning purposes?
When I fitted a PC3 and arrow midpipe to my Brutale, i needed to weld in a bung for the oxy sensor.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
721 said:
Hey Anucci, Very nice. hows is the fit & quality? Are you looking to get that thing on the dyno after you've fitted the PC3 for some custom mapping?
I am curious to know if, what looks like a removable plug (bung) in your midpipe will accomodate an oxy sensor for tuning purposes?
When I fitted a PC3 and arrow midpipe to my Brutale, i needed to weld in a bung for the oxy sensor.
Fit and quality is top notch (what you would expect from an MV Corse system). Yes, the that is a removable plug that you see for the O2 sensor. John T. (Airfuel) is going to put it on his dyno and custom map it for me. The sound is absolutely perfect. Definitely louder and deeper but not too loud. I can't say that I notice anything different in the feel of the bike. Hopefully I will be able to tell you more after the dyno run in a couple of weeks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts