MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering what versions the 910 came in jus renewed insurance and they list the 910r 2006 on they did not list the 910s
which I have it was listed as mv Augusta brutale NT 909 cc never hared it could that so were dose this come in ?

·
Old Wing Nut
23,269 Posts
The 910 was offered as both a "S" model and a "R" model. The difference being brakes, suspension and wheels.

·
Old Wing Nut
23,269 Posts
The R also had 3hp more than the S, at least according to the MV brochure I have.
Not sure how since all the engine internals are the same. Exhaust and airbox are the same. The R did get a red valve cover though :rolleyes:
The first year R also came with the MV Corse exhaust kit in the crate. Maybe that's why??

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The S came in ORANGE which has visibly more hp. 🤪
lol I agree that's why I have a spare tank in orange. right so were dose NT come into it I know the differences from the r to the s but what is NT its the insurance that list it as a brutale 909cc NT it dose not come up as 910s

·
Premium Member
2,878 Posts
It’s just rounded up to 910. The actual displacement is 909cc for both the 910r and 910s. It’s a normal technicality.

Reactions: BabyBrut

·
Premium Member
2,878 Posts
Think of it this way... who would remember all the various displacements in all the brands? It’s just easier on our piddle brains.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It’s just rounded up to 910. The actual displacement is 909cc for both the 910r and 910s. It’s a normal technicality.
so NT normal technicality that clears that matter up , ps my bionic arm is functioning just fine now lol might have to get the same done to my right foot if pain gets worse up till now its ok.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Not sure how since all the engine internals are the same. Exhaust and airbox are the same. The R did get a red valve cover though :rolleyes:
The first year R also came with the MV Corse exhaust kit in the crate. Maybe that's why??
I seem to remember reading somewhere that the 910R also had hand-polished intakes?

Plus, surely the red magnesium valve cover makes it faster 😀!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts