MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had the full MV Corse exhaust installed on my 910s today at the 600 mile service. WOW!! Very loud and trick looking. Runs great. Major weight savings. I got the INOX headers and midpipe and the Titanium silencers plus a new EPROM. This thing was awesome before, now..... I will post pics soon.

·
Registered
512 Posts
alanparr said:
Had the full MV Corse exhaust installed on my 910s today at the 600 mile service. WOW!! Very loud and trick looking. Runs great. Major weight savings. I got the INOX headers and midpipe and the Titanium silencers plus a new EPROM. This thing was awesome before, now..... I will post pics soon.
Excellent well done can't wait to see the pic's.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
airfuel said:
Alanparr,

Where are you located? Where did you get the system?

Pics please!

John T
Hi John,

I am in Michigan and my dealer ordered it from MV in PA and had it in three days. The thing is freakin incredible. pics coming as soon as I am able.

Alan

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Wow, I never noticed exactly how closely the new FZ1 mimics the styling of the Brutale (esp. the euro version)!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
brutalrags said:
Hey alanparr,

If you dont mind me asking. What was the total for parts and installation?

Thanks

Rags
I dont mind at all, although I am trying to forget.

$2,800.00 :nutkick:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
fazer6 said:
Wow, I never noticed exactly how closely the new FZ1 mimics the styling of the Brutale (esp. the euro version)!
Yeah, Thats my friends FZ1, Pretty damn nice bike.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
brutalrags said:
Wow that is cheap if that includes installation. When you have time, if you could post a sound clip, that would be sweet!!

Rags
It did include installation but im still trying to grasp the "cheap" part. I will try to get a sound clip. I was surprised at how loud it is but it sounds really good as well. :yo: Thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts