MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed the Arrow's exhaust system. They do not offer a chip to tune the fuel system. They say a possible loss of HP happens mid power range on the 750 due to the flow restriction caused by the mid pipe.

Anyone got any info on the 910 and how to match the AFR to the new exhaust.

Also has anyone got a line on a less restrictive intake / air box. We use to drill holes in the box to increase air flow. Anyone done so? Got any pics?

·
Registered
434 Posts
I'm in the same situation as Hommer. I installed the arrows midpipe and muflers, and I obviusly use them without the bd killers :devil:...the thing is that it feels quite unadjusted when you open gas (low rpm). My mechanic tried to adjusted and it feels a bit better now but still isn't perfect ("round and perfect" as the originals)...do you think the K&N filter would eliminate this problem? Is there any other way to solve it?...By the way eMoto UK...thanks for your email confirming you have sended my carbon tail...greetings from Tenerife (I'm sure you know who I am already :flash: )

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Whatever you do, DO NOT drill the airbox! :bash:

Todays airboxes are really sophisticated in volume size, resonance set up and a whole bunch of other geeky engineering type stuff. I have seen bikes ruined by home made "tuning".

You need a way to see what your power curves and a/f ratio are doing and at what rpm. Then you can look for a remedy.

John T

·
Registered
52 Posts
910r

Hey airfuel,
can you tell me how and where you purchased your 910R I have had mine on order for 2 months and they are telling me by the end of june here in North Carolina.

Alfredo

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I purchased mine from Aprilia NY in Manhattan. I ordered it back in Feb, so I received one of the first "batches". Not sure how many came in or are coming in so I assume there might be some more in transit?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts