MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

As some of you know, Pro Italia Los Angeles is having a "garage sale" on Sat.

I thought some of you might want a heads up... we have a silver/red 910 brutale with crash damage for sale. Not sure about the price... but just giving everyone a heads up...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok... got some info..

less then 500 miles
clear title
no pics
has hole in crack case cover
great for the track or something

asking $7495
 

·
MV Cellist
Joined
·
4,595 Posts
SamsonNg said:
Ok... got some info..

less then 500 miles
clear title
no pics
has hole in crack case cover
great for the track or something

asking $7495
thanks for getting the info, sounds like you don't have the bike in the shop now? Is this a consignment bike? do you happen to know if anything else major is damaged? tank? body? frame? fork? lights?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have the bike here.. just don't have time to go take pics right now

the tank and stuff seems good, you'll really have to talk to the guys in service to find out all the details on it. I'll try and see what I can get. a little busy... but i'll try!
 

·
MV Cellist
Joined
·
4,595 Posts
SamsonNg said:
I have the bike here.. just don't have time to go take pics right now

the tank and stuff seems good, you'll really have to talk to the guys in service to find out all the details on it. I'll try and see what I can get. a little busy... but i'll try!
Thanks for your trouble, I guess busy is good for business. :king:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok guys.. got some more info and pics too. But the pics are too big for me to post.


Parts needed....

-rear license plate undertray
-left and right mirrors
-front turn signals
-right rear turn signal
-front brake lever
-headlight
-tank panel
-left bar end weight
-shift lever
-screw boss for phonic wheel cover
-left side engine casing
-gas tank, front fender, and rear tail need painting if you want it 100% perfect on the cosmetic end
 

·
MV Cellist
Joined
·
4,595 Posts
SamsonNg said:
ok guys.. got some more info and pics too. But the pics are too big for me to post.


Parts needed....

-rear license plate undertray
-left and right mirrors
-front turn signals
-right rear turn signal
-front brake lever
-headlight
-tank panel
-left bar end weight
-shift lever
-screw boss for phonic wheel cover
-left side engine casing
-gas tank, front fender, and rear tail need painting if you want it 100% perfect on the cosmetic end
Thanks for pix!

with that scratch on the frame, I assume it's a salvage title now? is the frame still straight?

Nice looking bike I like the silver/red more and more, I think I will stop by and take a look.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,291 Posts
NICE!

Hmm...my F4 750 deal turned sour...lets just say, things weren't as described. when it came down it. So it turns out, I'm still in the market for an MV.

Sent ya a PM, but never got anything back. Pretty much, all it amounts to is shipping cost, replacement parts cost, and if the title is salvaged or not.

I'll be givin ya a call tomorrow!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
oicdn said:
NICE!

Hmm...my F4 750 deal turned sour...lets just say, things weren't as described. when it came down it. So it turns out, I'm still in the market for an MV.

Sent ya a PM, but never got anything back. Pretty much, all it amounts to is shipping cost, replacement parts cost, and if the title is salvaged or not.

I'll be givin ya a call tomorrow!

Yeah, calling me is the best way of getting a hold of me. 818-249-5707
I don't get to log on here as much as I like to, it's been getting pretty busy here. As of the title.. it is clean!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,860 Posts
Samson, out of curiousity, how is the condition of the engine casing? Is it cracked?

What is the history of this 910?
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top