MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just a little 910 modified for a customer!! just keep the originals colors but with a different scheme............pictures in my gallery!!

Attachments

·
Registered
756 Posts
Very interesting...always something unique :)

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
oicdn said:
Only we know that....
Yeah, but that's what makes it stupid (no offense), it's like guys who put 'R' or 'S' or 'M' badges on their lower end cars--Only people who know what that means would be impressed, and those people know it's fake, so who're you trying to impress?!? :nutkick:

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
fazer6 said:
Yeah, but that's what makes it stupid (no offense), it's like guys who put 'R' or 'S' or 'M' badges on their lower end cars--Only people who know what that means would be impressed, and those people know it's fake, so who're you trying to impress?!? :nutkick:
Yeah...that's true (not that I would ever do something like that)...but it looks nice :laughing:

I definitly dig the MV sprocket in the background...so nice...

·
Registered
261 Posts
I have the same red/silver in a 910S. Take the R off and I would be interested. Maybe you could substitute 910 instead of "R". Putting an R on an S bike is just silly.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
why R ??? just wait before saying ".........who do you want to impress..........

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:) :) :) :)
my customer will buy a new 910 R as soon as possible for him, so .............
now imagine a red and silver R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
;)

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
alkatraxx said:
:) :) :) :)
my customer will buy a new 910 R as soon as possible for him, so .............
now imagine a red and silver R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
;)
Sorry, I meant no offense to your customer, I was really ranting about silly kids who put giant R, etc. decals on their little civic DX :blah: ,
anyway, premeptive painting sounds like a good idea, and I agree with the above posted, that if the owner likes it, it doesn't really matter (although some things in like just beg to be mocked :flickoff: )

1 - 20 of 28 Posts