MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Gd day to all. Currently I'm riding a B3 800, and was about to get myself a F3 800. I'm from Malaysia, few questions before I'm 100% to purchase this beauty.

1. In my country, it is very hot 365 days a year, I m using my B3 for more than 4 months, and the radiator has leaked twice over the 4 months. Though dealer promise to change a new radiator for me. My question, will the same happen to F3?

2. As I understand that the gear indicator been an issue for sometime (it happen too on my B3), is there a solution for it right now?

My dealer located like 350km away from me, and every time I'll need to go that far to solve my problem.

I like every bit of MV, and I really fall in love with the F3 (especially the matt black 1). But thinking about when the problem arise, it will really worried me. Anyone here from Asia country with weather like above 30 degree Celsius everyday can answer my questions here? Or anyone who have ridden their F3 without the radiator cracked and leaked (my main concern here)?

Thank you all once again and I really hope to lay my hand on F3 fast!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi guys,

Gd day to all. Currently I'm riding a B3 800, and was about to get myself a F3 800. I'm from Malaysia, few questions before I'm 100% to purchase this beauty.

1. In my country, it is very hot 365 days a year, I m using my B3 for more than 4 months, and the radiator has leaked twice over the 4 months. Though dealer promise to change a new radiator for me. My question, will the same happen to F3?

2. As I understand that the gear indicator been an issue for sometime (it happen too on my B3), is there a solution for it right now?

My dealer located like 350km away from me, and every time I'll need to go that far to solve my problem.

I like every bit of MV, and I really fall in love with the F3 (especially the matt black 1). But thinking about when the problem arise, it will really worried me. Anyone here from Asia country with weather like above 30 degree Celsius everyday can answer my questions here? Or anyone who have ridden their F3 without the radiator cracked and leaked (my main concern here)?

Hi, I'm from Singapore and riding a F3 675. So far i had not encounter any leak radiator.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really you're Singapore? I working at Singapore too. Anyway how long you have been riding your F3 already? Wow that's great, the only thing now is sending back my B3 for trade in and waiting to get the F3!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hi guys,

Hi Bro

Time being no problem with the bike. Just ride hard enough to feel it....you'll love it

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Bro

Time being no problem with the bike. Just ride hard enough to feel it....you'll love it

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Thanks for the info bro, cause I'm working at SG and hard to find a time to make trip over to MV HQ at Klang, it's a 6++km trip if anything happen to my MV, so just to make sure everything is fine.

Well, will make a trip over to Klang this Saturday for the trade in! Finally the wait is almost over!:yo:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Thanks for the info bro, cause I'm working at SG and hard to find a time to make trip over to MV HQ at Klang, it's a 6++km trip if anything happen to my MV, so just to make sure everything is fine.

Well, will make a trip over to Klang this Saturday for the trade in! Finally the wait is almost over!:yo:

Theres a flat black F3 800 currently ready stock.... when i was there for the map upgrade

AzcrossplaneMV

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello from Bangkok. Hotter than you. 4 months since I rode the F3800. No radiator problem. Temp gauge gets a bit hot at times. Quick shifter not that smooth even with latest map. Despite, it's a bitchin' machine.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
I find the quick shifter works better with reduced TC settings (Level 3). The 675 is very smooth with the new map...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts