MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm looking for some bar risers for my baby as I broke my hand about 12 months ago and get pain from the riding position. Can anyone recommend a set at a decent price?

Also, I'm looking for PC III but they seem incredibly expensive here in Aus.

Thanks for any help

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Isn't everything incredibly expensive in Australia?

You want different risers? Try some from a late model, like a 1000.

·
Registered
14,566 Posts
fev;
not trying to ruin your day but PowerCommander won't support you if you buy a PC that wasn't sold by the Aussie importer
there is a warning on their website.....
that said :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty: i'm sure you have friends :drummer:

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Phil,

If you are going to fit the PCIII yourself just buy it from where ever is cheapest, pretty sure several of the forum sponsors can sell you one either from the UK or the US.

As for the bars, spend more time with the front wheel in the air ;-)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So the PCIII I assume i can just set up manually once I get it?

I can get one from the US for approx $200 + deliv (approx $45). Sounds good to me.

All this now I have the SPU replaced :f4:

Rsawkins... I'll eventually get round to that ride we have talked about soooooooooo often. I was chatting with Helen from Worthingtons about going down to Phillip Island for the MotoGP later this year.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
The install isn't hard and you can download a map for the PCIII and it'll be better than what you have now for sure. A full dyno tune is the way to go ultimately but see how you feel with the downloaded one first.

You might try contacting Adam ( http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/member.php?u=21379) and see if he has a chip suitable for your bike. If he does, ask him to turn the fan on a bit sooner as well.

And yes, still waiting for that ride :stickpoke

Cheers
Rich

1 - 6 of 6 Posts