MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
Can anyone help me find a Fuel pump strainer for a F4 750 SPR ? Part # 800098305 . I have been waiting a few months - my bike sits in a shop in Darwin ( Aus ) and I would really like to get this sorted. Anyone know off a good supplier in Australia that maybe could help me ? Overseas also if I have to look further . Any help would be appreciated. Cheers

·
Super Moderator
22,313 Posts
@Gregspr: I am in the US, but I may have what you seek. It will take me a bit to do some digging. I know I had one on order as a spare, I just don't remember if I used it or not.

I would suggest you post this request in the Marketplace section of the forum in the For Sale/Wanted to Buy forum.

I believe that part is common to all first gen MVs.

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
@Gregspr: I am in the US, but I may have what you seek. It will take me a bit to do some digging. I know I had one on order as a spare, I just don't remember if I used it or not.

I would suggest you post this request in the Marketplace section of the forum in the For Sale/Wanted to Buy forum.

I believe that part is common to all first gen MVs.
It's going to be a long dig judging by what you have in your aladins cave of a garage.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Greg, I might just have one from my old 750. Send me a PM to remind me to look for it this evening when I get home.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts