MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did your Senna come from the factory with carbon fiber front fender and airbox intake runners or just the key guard, upper and lower chain guard and the small side pieces next to the airbox? I kind of remember a controversy about this, but I am not sure what this was.

Thanks

Senna #183

·
Registered
975 Posts
most of the 300 senna came whithout the air ducts in carbon but with all the others little parts, and a few of them without too the front fender ! the 2 i had here were without only the air ducts in carbon, but had both the carbon front fender!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will call Claudio and tell them I'm missing my fiber....does anybody have the number? I don't have the front fender or the air intake runners, I have the rest....see the thing is that I need to make up for my riding ability with a high degree of "poserness", and I need full carbon for that....Let the POSING begin...I love this game :)

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Funny, the official spec sheet for the 1000 Senna claims carbon air intake covers, actual bike came with the full carbon air ducts! About 5 x the price...

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Funny, the official spec sheet for the 1000 Senna claims carbon air intake covers, actual bike came with the full carbon air ducts! About 5 x the price...

And no RG3!!! The 750 did have the RG3...I always thought that they short changed people on the SPR and the 1000 Senna by not including the RG3 for the price...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts