MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gents, there is a 750S for sale in Melbourne; I know this bike very well (and the owner) very good history and in excellent condition; if you are interested, let me know......................:jsm::jsm::jsm:

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
I've seen the bike a few times. Front plate and 'MV 750' to boot. The last Sport sold in Melbourne about 18 months ago for a similar price and another a few years before that, also for around the $100,000 mark.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Its times like now I think I should sell my house and buy a 750...
But then again where would I keep it. You cant sleep in a motorcycle

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Do what I do, keep a couple (sometimes more) in the lounge room and the rest in a secure storage. That way you get to ride them up and down the hallway.

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Do what I do, keep a couple (sometimes more) in the lounge room and the rest in a secure storage. That way you get to ride them up and down the hallway.

Yes Russ, but you either have to live the fabulous lifestyle of a bachelor (as you do) or you need a 1 in 1,000,000 wife unfortunately mine is 1 in 999,999 damn missed it by THAT I----I much :laughing:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Gunnar, a self storage room with 10m2 would be enough for me and my 750s.....and visits will be held only by nice weather in the free :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts