MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Does anyone know if its been done? Pretty certain it will fit, but how do the ratios feel out on the road?

·
Administrator
20,072 Posts
Here is a web site work sheet you can use to compare results of changes in ratios:

https://www.gearingcommander.com/

All the ratio info is in the manuals. Have fun.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

Just out of interest im gona calculate how things would end up if putting in a 910 brutale engine with 750 F4 box.

·
Registered
14,532 Posts
wtf??????

Thanks!

Just out of interest im gona calculate how things would end up if putting in a 910 brutale engine with 750 F4 box.
Stop the mental masturbation........
The 910 and 750 have almost identical transmission ratios or identical ones....I haven't checked
But the primary ratios are different, that's why 750s use taller secondary ratios than 1000s

Put a motor in your POS, get a chip from Adam and ride it before winter sets in

>:)>:)

·
Registered
14,532 Posts
?

Winter already?
Weather Bug app has it over 50°F/10°C for a low for the next 10 days in Helsinki
That's not winter
:grin2:

·
Registered
135 Posts
I can't understand, why you insist to put 910 engine on a 750 bike when it's more easy to insert the original engine needs 2 hours of work, the bike will be immediatly ready for ride without any problem. You'll not loose the originality and value of bike.
The 750 engine has the same power almost of 910 so i don't see the reason to insert another type of engine
Also you are looking for parts and don't answer to private message.
Are you loosing just time or are you seriouse?

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Knurl, its been raining for the past six days, and By no means +10 in here! So that qualifies as winter, or really near winter :)

Misty, was not able to open the Private box on my phone.

·
Registered
14,532 Posts
?

Knurl, its been raining for the past six days, and By no means +10 in here! So that qualifies as winter, or really near winter :)
ViggenF4;
I'm looking at the weather in Helsinki tomorrow 16°C, 40% chance of rain on Saturday......
Where are you Lapland?
:wink2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts