MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would normally put this in the For Sale section, but pretty sure most of us with "REAL" MV's :) don't spend much time looking for classic parts there. I found an NOS tank for my America signed by Ago himself, so to help pay for it, I'm selling the original tank from the bike. It is nice, but not perfect. Just listed it on eBay item #200920171100. Not sure about shipping it out of the US because of size restrictions, but if you're from outside the US, send me a PM and I'll see what I can figure out.

Thanks.
Chuck S.

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
I would normally put this in the For Sale section, but pretty sure most of us with "REAL" MV's :) don't spend much time looking for classic parts there. I found an NOS tank for my America signed by Ago himself, so to help pay for it, I'm selling the original tank from the bike. It is nice, but not perfect. Just listed it on eBay item #200920171100. Not sure about shipping it out of the US because of size restrictions, but if you're from outside the US, send me a PM and I'll see what I can figure out.

Thanks.
Chuck S.

Ah so you purcahsed that tank?

I wrote to the owner about it and we discussed a price, and I wrote back asked if it had the original fuel taps & how much it would cost to to send to Australia - never got a reply.

I wasn't overly fussed, just found it a little strange.

Good luck with the sale - ;)

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not sure what happened with your correspondence, but my interactions with the seller were all positive. As for the tank with Ago's signature, I went for a ride after I installed it and found the bike accelerates faster, handles better and added 15mph to the top speed! :) Amazing what a signature can do! ;)

Thanks,
Chuck S.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I went for a ride after I installed it and found the bike accelerates faster, handles better and added 15mph to the top speed! :) Amazing what a signature can do! ;)

Thanks,
Chuck S.
Don't wash it off or you will be going slower.

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Not sure what happened with your correspondence, but my interactions with the seller were all positive. As for the tank with Ago's signature, I went for a ride after I installed it and found the bike accelerates faster, handles better and added 15mph to the top speed! :) Amazing what a signature can do! ;)

Thanks,
Chuck S.
:laughing: So Ago must have given that one a special signature :laughing:

When he signed my tribute bike, it didn't go any faster at all :(

All the best :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts