MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am about to buy a 910, the only thing I am worried about is wether I will fit comfortably on it. Are there any tall riders out that can squash this concern?

·
Registered
22 Posts
a mate of mine about the same height had the 910r the only thing he found was the bars, changed them to monster bars i think? gave him a bit more arm length, all was good!

·
Registered
123 Posts
I'm 6' 1" and I have a 750 (same geometry). I fit comfortably with aftermarket rearset (sato), the OEM set feels a little tight. People say I look a little big for the bike, but I think overall I'm comfortable, no issues.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I am 6 foot 1, awesome, and so is my brute.

Buy it - if it is too small, have your legs shortened - it is that kinda bike!

·
Registered
23 Posts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sure man, you'll fit - no problem!

lol but no helmet would fit his melon

·
Registered
86 Posts
I'm 6'3" also and I'm on a 750. I did a ride for charity once, never do that again. I was cramped, and I pissed off my bike--she wanted to race not putt by the crowds. But, that was an exception. Otherwise I would not trade it for anything.

·
Registered
14,570 Posts
fit?

well,
you could go test ride one............:naughty:

5'11 1/2", 34" inseam, 72" fingertip to fingertip, collar bone tips 17", 175lbs

lots of room for more inseam (foot peg to tank)
but i ride the tank hard.....so at speed the bars are a little close

love the bike

:f4::brutale:

·
Registered
147 Posts
I'm 6'2", 185. New rear sets and monster bars made it very doable although depending on your thigh/leg length ratio, your knees may get real close to the gas tank flares.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts