MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
5,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe it's been disgussed here but I haven't seen the thread and am wondering if anyone knows anything about the proposed new 675 triple? Will it be built?

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Hope so

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
A lot of speculation is that we'll find out in Milan 2009 (in November). I think, like the new F4, it's already been designed but just needs funding to make it into production. Hopefully, Harley's ownership will solve that.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
There's a pic of it in the new Cycle World magazine..... a bit different than what I have already seen printed. Granted, it's another computer-aided pic, but the article supports the fact that the 675 will be coming soon. I'd post a scan of the article, but the file is too large and I don't know how to reduce it, sorry.

·
Registered
227 Posts
675 MV triple in Cycle World info

There's a pic of it in the new Cycle World magazine..... a bit different than what I have already seen printed. Granted, it's another computer-aided pic, but the article supports the fact that the 675 will be coming soon. I'd post a scan of the article, but the file is too large and I don't know how to reduce it, sorry.
The article has already been scanned in - see the following thread. :)

http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=23732

·
Registered
520 Posts
The first new bike will be a 1000 Superbike. The triple will be a 800.
Blimey Farl, that was written with some confidence! Have you some insider info or is it a case of "you may say that, but I could not possibly comment"...!!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Spoke to peeps at the MV dealer openning on Park Lane last month. New 1000 first at Milan and then others to follow. Three new models were mentioned. 675 was the original rumour but I think most people are saying 800 now. Launch date for that wasn't mentioned.

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Well either way I am itching to see some damn new MV models.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Seeing new models, while exciting and long overdue, is only part of it. The real question is when will they be available to actually buy? I don't want to just look at a pretty girl, I want to ride her!:)

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Since we do this every year, we should have a name for the waiting period until Milan and have an offical start date too. :D

"Blue Balls Time"

starts with the first thread....

1 - 20 of 72 Posts