MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
The interesting part to me was the drastic change in the quality of the art. What a sad state we are in as a society.

Also, I'm pretty sure I saw Anne Hathaway about four times in that video. Maybe she's immortal?

·
Registered
14,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nick;

my cousin's wife is head of restorations at the Getty Museum you should hear her comments :naughty: LOLOL

·
Registered
14,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anne Hathaway?????

Nick;

Anne Hathaway isn't there at all.......click around for the list of subjects :drummer:

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Haha, what did she say? I'm curious now.

And I'm pretty sure I saw this face (at different angles) a few times. Just saying.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Noel, you're taking me much too seriously. :)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
The interesting part to me was the drastic change in the quality of the art. What a sad state we are in as a society.

Also, I'm pretty sure I saw Anne Hathaway about four times in that video. Maybe she's immortal?
Nick, remember that portrait painting in the past was suppose to reproduce as accurate and artistical as possible (light, athmosphere, etc) the model, that´s why they were more refined and attractive. But in the present we got have in mind that photography is n,ow playing that role.
Portrait painting in the present can also be emotional intense and beautiful, but the way of expressing the model is far more as an interpretation of what the artist sees behind the obvious beauty of a female model...turning modern portrait paint a bit more ambiguous and...looking like shit sometimes!
Got to check the video again to see if I find Anne Hathaway - I wreckon you saw someone very similar to her, because she´s got a geometricaly perfect 18th century face, almost a "cliché" face, isn´t it? That´s why you saw her 3 times !:naughty:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
And thanks for the video, Noel.
We can even see their eyes rolling to different angles as if it was a single person all the time! Amazing, thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts