MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 312R's in World Superstock. Davide Guigliano (wild rider...) did well, although he shouldn't have let 6th slip from his grasp in the final lap to finish 8th.

3 312R's in Dutch Superstock. Harry van de Beek (he was on pole I think) had the most awful start imaginable, but did well to finish in the top 15 or so.

Sight and sound (I was on the Geert Timmer stand, overlooking the Geert Timmer corner, final one before the finishing straight) of the MV's was impressive and endearing. I didn't notice any disadvantages in weight or cornering ability in this medieval design as noted elsewhere in this section, but hey, who am I? A lot in these classes is down to rider ability, and Guigliano certainly isn't lacking in that department. He thrashes that MV...

Haga in WSBK was very very impressive;Corser was struggling with his Bimmer all day. Scassa was strugling all day as well. Those Kawa's... The sound of the new R1's really is something else...

The two Rumanian brothers in Supersport... endearing as well. Very slow.

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you have photos about 312R's Dutch Superstock?
Afraid not Pier. A friend of mine who was a guest of Ducati Nederland (he posts here every now and then to harrass me; 1098848 or something) took pics of the Union Bike bike in the paddocks...

·
Registered
593 Posts
I just came back for a nice weekend pure racing.:f4:

During practise I went too the GT tribune for some nice action.

During the race I just took my place in the pit and enjoyed the action:mouthwate

Saw all mv agusta's and have alot of footage (pics/vids) from everything in the pitlane and more.

Saw alot of great races and we had such a good weather.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts