MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. Well after 5 months of recovery I'm now able to ride again no I didn't fall off. I nearly sold the bike due to not been sure if I'd be able to sit on the bike again due to a leg operation. I'm still having a bit of trouble bending the leg onto the footpeg but it may get better when the plate and screws are removed next year.
My question is to everyone out there. If anyone has some aftermarket rearsets for sale or thinking of selling some can they please let me know I really can't afford a new set due to the the expense of the last 5 months.

Thanks Rob :)

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
rob said:
Hey everyone. Well after 5 months of recovery I'm now able to ride again no I didn't fall off. I nearly sold the bike due to not been sure if I'd be able to sit on the bike again due to a leg operation. I'm still having a bit of trouble bending the leg onto the footpeg but it may get better when the plate and screws are removed next year.
My question is to everyone out there. If anyone has some aftermarket rearsets for sale or thinking of selling some can they please let me know I really can't afford a new set due to the the expense of the last 5 months.

Thanks Rob :)
Rob: Sell that back breaker, and buy a Brutie.....:stickpoke 'Real Men' stand up rather than 'flop over'! Just kiddin. Glad your on the way to recovering.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts