Woo hoo! Fantastic news! :)

·
Registered
756 Posts
:friday:

·
Registered
410 Posts
I'm going to time it so I quit just before the 5,000th member and then join again so I can be Mr. 5K. I think Alvin's giving away a free dinner at Burger King to the lucky 5,000th for the occassion...right?

Congratulations Alvin...4K is an amazing accomplishment. What's more impressive is that even as this community has grown the member and content quality has stayed at a very high level. Thanks to all my MV brothers and sisters for that!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Wow, really splashing out Burger King :laughing: Does the 10,000th member get a free meal at Kentucky Fried Chicken :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
:f4: :f4: :f4: :drummer: :drummer: :drummer: :yo: :yo: :yo:

awesome ^^

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
d-_-b Tamburini d-_-b said:
Out of our 4,012 members now registered, 1,240 are active (active meaning 1 post or more)
Surely Greg makes up for the 2772 that haven't yet posted? :laughing: :laughing:

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
john said:
Wow, really splashing out Burger King :laughing: Does the 10,000th member get a free meal at Kentucky Fried Chicken :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

oh man.... i would love some BK....haven't had that in ages.....tough to find out here!

·
Ball & Chain magnet
3,027 Posts
TokyoLunch said:
oh man.... i would love some BK....haven't had that in ages.....tough to find out here!
All of the burger kings are closing down around here... or they're on the way out....hardee's too.....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts