MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
didn't we just cross the 3000 mark?

Like last weeek? Sure does seem like it.

I hope all 4000 have the pleasure of owning at least one MV. Truly a great machine. Even on my short little commute this morning, that bike has me grinning from ear to ear.

Alex

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
i know on other sites i belong to the spammers sign up but get banned right away......after that they still count towards members though.......4000 seems a little high

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
There have been a few spammers and obviously a few who have joined and perhaps sold their MV and no longer look at the site, but there seems to be a steady increase in the site's popularity.

The maximum number of people on line here was surpassed only a few days ago. I think this site works so well because we have such a spread of members from all over the world and long may that continue. Once again thanks to Alvin for bolting this site together where we can all share our experiences, knowledge and the general good natured banter that always prevails here. :)

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Spammers are deleted :)

4000 members is great! This site seems to grow more rapidly per day, hopefully meaning the expanding popularity of the MV brand !

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
style_one said:
i remember when we hit 1000 members. :jsm: i remember when this site was the "other" site and not "THE" site. ;)
This is the first MV fan site I came across, and as far as I'm concerned, it's the only one for me.

I was initially signed up under a different name, but I thought that it's only fitting to post when you have an MV. The wait was killing me, and eventually I decided to post (no I still don't have an :f4: ), but I was blocked for some reason (probably inactivity for so long) so I signed up with this name... And I LOVE it :love:

Thanks Alvin :yo:

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
I think the reason this site is growing is because of the people here. I post on two other sites and while they are both nice, the people here are considerably more mature and considerate. A higher level of discourse if you will.

Having said that, it's your fault, you bastiges, that I've spent all my money on MVs.

CAG

·
Registered
341 Posts
I have never been involved in anything like this before,but when I bought my 1st MV I thought I should learn a bit about the bike and thats when I found you guys/girls and I have to say I`m glad I did,definitely the best way to learn fast,thanks :king:

·
Registered
228 Posts
Happy to be here

Likewise, visiting this site has has become a part of my routine since I entered MV world 10 weeks ago. For me the rapid transfer of information has been outstandingly successful, I heard about the cam chain tensioner recall before my dealer did and consequently my bike has been upgraded without fuss. All thanks to you guys.

Also I love to read the chat, and seeing the photos. Long may it continue.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts