MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Pictures!!!! We need pictures!!!! :drummer:

Edit: Seems the web site isn't working properly when in English. If you click on the French link, there are pictures in each of the pages as well as much more text which apparently isn't being translated to the pages in English. :bash:

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Pictures!!!! We need pictures!!!! :drummer:

Edit: Seems the web site isn't working properly when in English. If you click on the French link, there are pictures in each of the pages as well as much more text which apparently isn't being translated to the pages in English. :bash:
Absolutely agree - we NEED pictures, would love to see them :stickpoke

Btw - website works just fine here. :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
image.jpg

I have no pics yet of my runs, but there were other MV in the line behind me. Someone on a 500 3 and behind him a 350B GT belonging to the cameraman, I think.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Sounds like a great weekend to me. And yes the 350B looks pretty fast compared to the the bigger displacement bikes. So Rod who are You in the results ? Are we talking here to Jerry Ashton ?

·
Registered
220 Posts
And other ...

The cameraman (and a freind behind him, with a Laverda Atlas)

Andelys13_12.jpg

The MV Agusta Club de France bikes

Andelys13_17.jpg

The MV of Jerry (what a bike !!! Very nice preparing !)

Andelys13_54.jpg

And a Laverda SF 750 ??? :jsm: (yes, I can't help it ! :D)

Andelys13_29.jpg
Andelys13_1.jpg

I found Dellorto 26 that I hesitate to put in place of the 24 that are on my bike :)

And Jerry bike have carburetors 30 ! and most definitely some technical changes that I am curious to know ...

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Wow, now that's pictures - Bravo Xavier :yo: Btw - which one are you?

Isn't Ago amazing? The consummate professional - he only has two poses, looking cool & smiling. Now there's a lesson for the current crop!

Gosh, I wish I had been there. :)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Wow, now that's pictures - Bravo Xavier :yo: Btw - which one are you?

Isn't Ago amazing? The consummate professional - he only has two poses, looking cool & smiling. Now there's a lesson for the current crop!

Gosh, I wish I had been there. :)

Me ? I am amongst the spectators, seated on the barrier, between the MV and the Laverda

Andelys13_17.jpg

There was not too much crowd (almost a regret ...), and those great riders were accessible

Saturday Ago made ​​its shopping on the market of the city. He stopped to buy French cheese, which proves that he is a great man in addition to be the King Ago and be smiling in a cool attitude :D :D :D

At the gala dinner, Lucchinelli showed us his talent of deconnor and harmonica player :yo:

I do not regret my weekend

Xavier

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have to apologise for the yellow Ducati tank on the MV- alcohol eventually destroyed the lined MV GRP tank so I had to use this spare. I did stick some gear wheels on it. I am having an aluminium B sport tank made which will resist any weird fuel.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Looks really great guys and thank You so much for the fantastic pics. So are You guys showing up at Spa this Year ? Would be really cool if I would be not the only MV 350 on track. And sure we will have also a few thirst quenching drinks in our box. So come on guys !

·
Registered
148 Posts
That looks a great event. Thanks for sharing. How amazing would it be to see those bikes and riders up close and not just on show, but seeing them ride.

·
2,156 Posts
X Xceelent pictures :f4::f4::f4::f4::f4: thanks for posting:smoking::smoking::smoking: Rob..............."wish you were there":drummer::drummer::drummer::drummer:we had our day in the sun in January and................................you never know.......may have it again :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

Attachments

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
X Xceelent pictures :f4::f4::f4::f4::f4: thanks for posting:smoking::smoking::smoking: Rob..............."wish you were there":drummer::drummer::drummer::drummer:we had our day in the sun in January and................................you never know.......may have it again :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

Yes Julian :) Just greed getting the better of me- Too much of a good thing is hardly enough :)

But that weekend in January was brilliant - I am not sure that it could be topped, it was perfect :yo:

·
Registered
220 Posts
I know I only have eyes for MV but what Laverda???? :laughing:
Salut l'ami ...

What do you mean by "what Laverda ?", hein ?!

I understand "I only have eyes for MV", but the rest ...

Be carefull with Laverda :D

Xav a Laverdisti, and MV Aguustaisti, and Yam RDisti and all bikesisti that procure emotions :D :D :D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts