MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all,

I am new on here (been lurking a while), I have long been fascinated with small MVs and would really love to buy a rideable (not concours) 350B or 350 Ipotesi.

I am now based in Sydney (having grown up in London), but would consider importing one, as they seem to seldom come up for sale here - I don't blame the owners wanting to keep theirs!

I apologise for my first post being a 'Wanted' ad, but right now I have little to contribute to an MV Agusta forum, with my two wheeled experience being limited to classic Vespas, Lambrettas and Motobecannes.

If anyone knows of any coming up for sale, I'd be very interested or any other recommendations.

Thanks for your time,

Dom

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Greetings all,

I am new on here (been lurking a while), I have long been fascinated with small MVs and would really love to buy a rideable (not concours) 350B or 350 Ipotesi.

I am now based in Sydney (having grown up in London), but would consider importing one, as they seem to seldom come up for sale here - I don't blame the owners wanting to keep theirs!

I apologise for my first post being a 'Wanted' ad, but right now I have little to contribute to an MV Agusta forum, with my two wheeled experience being limited to classic Vespas, Lambrettas and Motobecannes.

If anyone knows of any coming up for sale, I'd be very interested or any other recommendations.

Thanks for your time,

Dom
Hi Dom,

First of all welcome to the forum, great to have you here.:)

Secondly, classic Vespas rule! :yo:

Lastly, I know a guy in Sydney that had 350B & 250 along with a 125GTLS for sale. Not sure if he still has them, but going by his asking prices I think there's a massive chance that he would still have them.

Send me a PM if you like & I'll send you his details.

Cheers
Rob

·
Registered
344 Posts
Looks like another vespa/mv lover. Now we don't have to feel so lonely rob

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
@gambino Welcome

Secondly, classic Vespas rule! :yo:

I have a vespa shop for years across my store but , even the old ones look like .................
But goosh , i even like the design of a Bonnie , so my 2 cents...:stickpoke

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I must say, I'm very impressed. 4 replies in the first few hours. I had no idea that a classic section of a bike forum would be so active!

Old Vespas are certainly pretty in their own right and much fun to ride, but I’d imagine and old Agusta would easily step it up a few notches! No chance that I'd be able to own as many Agusta’s as I had Vespa’s at any one time. Collecting via ebay became quite an addiction!

·
Registered
344 Posts
my vespa addiction got a little crazy for a while there too. Back when you could actually score a good deal on ebay. Now the collection has dwindled but the MV collection is growing. I love my 350 sport. SO much fun to ride on the back roads and tons of looks in the city.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts