MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:jsm::jsm::jsmhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRS36nvLFKc:350 MV at th Island (very short:jsm:)

·
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmmm, shows my lack of techno expertise:jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:and yes V, you are right the little beast was "out" re carbs :jsm::jsm::jsm:

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Nice bike?. Did you buy that from Motori Di Marino U.K?

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Hmmmm, shows my lack of techno expertise:jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:and yes V, you are right the little beast was "out" re carbs :jsm::jsm::jsm:
I thought so, my ear is pretty well atuned to those little beasts ;) - I must say though, those Magni pipes sound absolutely superb!

·
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I thought so, my ear is pretty well atuned to those little beasts ;) - I must say though, those Magni pipes sound absolutely superb!
Yes, they do sound awesome and I will post up a better quality clip from the Island (and better link:naughty::jsm::jsm::jsm:)

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Yes, they do sound awesome and I will post up a better quality clip from the Island (and better link:naughty::jsm::jsm::jsm:)
Fabulous, I will look forward to it :yo:(don't worry about the link , I'll fix that for you :laughing:) - Also next year I should have more time on my hands so hopefully I'll catch up with you in person at some event :)

·
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fabulous, I will look forward to it :yo:(don't worry about the link , I'll fix that for you :laughing:) - Also next year I should have more time on my hands so hopefully I'll catch up with you in person at some event :)
Next "major" event will be the Island Classic, Jan 2011, currently working on a "project MV" bike for this event; if it comes off, would certainly be worth coming along to see and hear :jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Next "major" event will be the Island Classic, Jan 2011, currently working on a "project MV" bike for this event; if it comes off, would certainly be worth coming along to see and hear :jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:
Sounds inviting - but I am already booked to do a NZ South Island tour with The_castle. I think that is going a remarkable experience to say the least - whilst my wife is a wonderful lady with a sense humour broader than most, I doubt it would strech so far that PI would be an option if the dates didn't clash. :(

The one after that? I booking my life from here to eternity so I don't have to be wondering what I am going to be doing next...LOL

Given your bikes that I know of, I am guessing the 'project' would be pretty :mouthwate I wish you luck with that :) (& like Russ's TT) can't wait to see it when completed:yo:

·
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sounds inviting - but I am already booked to do a NZ South Island tour with The_castle. I think that is going a remarkable experience to say the least - whilst my wife is a wonderful lady with a sense humour broader than most, I doubt it would strech so far that PI would be an option if the dates didn't clash. :(

The one after that? I booking my life from here to eternity so I don't have to be wondering what I am going to be doing next...LOL

Given your bikes that I know of, I am guessing the 'project' would be pretty :mouthwate I wish you luck with that :) (& like Russ's TT) can't wait to see it when completed:yo:
Pity you cant make the Island; next gig will be Broadford Bike Bonanza, Easter 2011, BTW, heres the Felotti, front straight PI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VDhQTEjxv8

:jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
This one!

I know it;s a pity but given my options it's a no brainer even though I do love PI.

God, I love those little things (why did the little 350's -400's die off? such a fun class)- I guess until you've had one, you can't really get what it's about. Now as soon as that engine rebuild (ARE YOU LISTENING JOHN :)) is complete I am dying to get back on it. Reminds me I need to chase Giovanni Magni again......grrrrrrrrrrr Italians!

I think Broadford at Easter is a very (very) strong possibilty.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Broadford at Easter is good value. I had the 125 GTLS out there last Easter. it was about the only practical time to have the tiddler on the track as it is just not suitable for a normal track day, especially at Phillip Island.

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Broadford at Easter is good value. I had the 125 GTLS out there last Easter. it was about the only practical time to have the tiddler on the track as it is just not suitable for a normal track day, especially at Phillip Island.
Hey Russ, that's the kind of post that just makes me keener to attend :) Plus it will be good to catch up & also meet some new people :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts