1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
7,802 Posts
Lot of effort went into it. I can respect that. Would like to see them actually put it to use.

·
Registered
619 Posts
That is a big freakin' diesel!

I have rebuilt 2500 HP Cummins for 1 Megawatt gensets, V12, 4 turbos & intercooled.

Ed S :)

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Take that Toyota PRIUS!!!.
how DARE you!!?
Our good friend Alastar towed his Brutale from Maryland to Georgia for the Bub in a Prius. I can definitively say that Al is maybe the only Prius driver I know that I'd gladly share a beer with. :)

·
Registered
7,802 Posts
But would you ride in the Prius with him? To the bar to get the so called beer:stickpoke

·
Registered
465 Posts
3400 horse is nice, but I'd like to see the torque number, probably somewhere north of 8000 ft. Lbs?

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
But would you ride in the Prius with him? To the bar to get the so called beer:stickpoke
Yes I would......I do have the occasional Democrat and Toyota friend. We don't discriminate in Bubbaland. :)

Al's always welcome at my house.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Yes I would......I do have the occasional Democrat and Toyota friend. We don't discriminate in Bubbaland. :)

Al's always welcome at my house.
cheers! :drummer:

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
I rode in Al's Prius. Have to say it was really good ride. :)

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
If Randy's willing to have a drink with you now while you own the Prius I can't imagine what he'd do if you sold it. When my dad attended bub 4 and drove his Toyota tacoma (hilux for silly foreigners) he made him park his motorcycle in another county or building or a horse stall. I can't quite recall:) the next time we went down, driving a Ford F-150 instead, randy let him try out a couple of his bikes, park next to the mv's, and talk to fellow attendees. Imagine the doors that could open to you if you got rid of that silly car al.

·
Super Moderator
22,629 Posts
Now THERE's a man's car.

I go t a chance to ride in Kyle's souped up diesel Prius Killer pick-up truck...what a hoot!

(With thanks to Juney for posing!)

IMG_20121021_081204-1.jpg

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If Randy's willing to have a drink with you now while you own the Prius I can't imagine what he'd do if you sold it. When my dad attended bub 4 and drove his Toyota tacoma (hilux for silly foreigners) he made him park his motorcycle in another county or building or a horse stall. I can't quite recall:) the next time we went down, driving a Ford F-150 instead, randy let him try out a couple of his bikes, park next to the mv's, and talk to fellow attendees. Imagine the doors that could open to you if you got rid of that silly car al.
Good one Josh. :)

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 20 Posts