MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did you get a 312 specific Owner's Manual or 1000R 1 & 1+1 with your 312? I've got 1000R manual after asking for it. Didn't come wiht one.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I am not surprised. The F41000R has been out for over a year and you still can't get a service manual which is specific to it. So I purchased the pre-1000R manuals. So your situation is par for the course!

By the way, I was told today (my dealer) that MV is producing a DVD which will have the F41000R/Senna specific manuals but it won't be available before October. Hopefully they'll have the 312 specific manuals at the same time.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Same here. As a matter of fact, I got a nice package thing with a pocket size "quick fix" manual, the owners manual and a cd with the maintenance manual. All came in a cool box.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the replies. I guess it is time to reqest (demand) one. THere is no excuse for not giving it to me. It is LAME!!!

I am not in a good mood since I've got this bike. First, manual and then first short ride required the bike to be back to the shop for glowing red hot down pipe... I hope this will be just some minor initial glitches...

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
After all, I am getting one. My dealer has requested the correct one. He was offended with me posting it up here and the term "demand". Oh well... I hope me posting an update is not going to piss him off now...

Thanks a bunch for the digital editions 999R.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Ruhi said:
My dealer has requested the correct one. He was offended with me posting it up here and the term "demand".

Screw him... He should have given you the correct items in the first place.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well... he's been good to me so far. I believe he didn't hold it back knowingly but when I asked for it he first said it doesn't exists. What I didn't like is him scolding me for posting it up here. The way I see it, on the other hand, if I couldn't ask here in this forum (thank you all), I wouldn't ab able to ask (not "demand") with the certainty I had while asking for it. It is one of those tough calls. I would want to create a good relationship with him for the future. After all, they are not at every corner. Our honeymoon is going rough but he'll get over it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts