MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I' m looking at a new 312 and wanted to know how you liked it. I now have a 1000R but listed it for sale. Any problems with the 312 thus far? Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Don't plan on to many replys

They are all out ridding and can't get the grin off the face to even see straight to type a reply. This 312 is like no other and the quiality is like no other.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I haven't had any problems at all with my 312, it's pure pleasure to ride on the highway! I want to avoid city riding with our summer heat though. Coming back to the Valley from higher elevations in the afternoon last weekend with 100+ temps was uncomfortable, temp gauge was running between 210-215 with just an occassional stop light. Higher elevations at speed the gauge was between 180 and 195.

·
Registered
266 Posts
elitemotor said:
I' m looking at a new 312 and wanted to know how you liked it. I now have a 1000R but listed it for sale. Any problems with the 312 thus far? Thanks for the input.
How do you like the 1000R? Any problems with it? Can't go wrong with the 312:)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Julian said:
I haven't had any problems at all with my 312, it's pure pleasure to ride on the highway! I want to avoid city riding with our summer heat though. Coming back to the Valley from higher elevations in the afternoon last weekend with 100+ temps was uncomfortable, temp gauge was running between 210-215 with just an occassional stop light. Higher elevations at speed the gauge was between 180 and 195.
I rode my 1000R a few weeks ago in 100+ Temp at nite and my temp was 220+ so I know what you mean. My R only has 400 miles on it. May by thats why.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Snappo said:
How do you like the 1000R? Any problems with it? Can't go wrong with the 312:)
I love the R just want to buy a 1+1 so my wife can ride with me.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have done commuting and a track day at Assen with the 312 and so far I can say it is better suited for the track than for commuting but that I knew upfront. No problems what so ever with the bike though. It does get hot in traffic but nothing serious ie the fans come on and it cools down a little. Once you're out of the traffic it flies. Recommended!!!

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
This is my first MV coming from the Japanese market well I guess I am still in it. The 312 to just amazing I commute and do get hard riding and I really get off the bike in amazement on how the bike handles and planted. really confident bike.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts