MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
ok guys...cool it,

you are lusting bastards, and like me...gotta have the latest :blah: :blah: :blah:

What am I to do, trade the Tam for a CC??? be real......

the only guys that already own MV's that "need" to upgrade theirs are the 750 owners. And these guys are "all" going to make their 750's into track only MV's :naughty: .

But in reality :stickpoke , :drummer: enjoy what you got, AND MAKE SURE YOU RIDE IT.

:D , Peter

·
Formerly WYD OPN
2,150 Posts
^ Well said.

As a new F4R owner, I feel neither cheated by the new R312 nor compelled to upgrade. It will be an additional $3K+ (approximately) over the R.

If I were spending more than standard R money, it would have been for a Senna.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Reopropf said:
ok guys...cool it
the only guys that already own MV's that "need" to upgrade theirs are the 750 owners. And these guys are "all" going to make their 750's into track only MV's :naughty: .
But in reality :stickpoke , :drummer: enjoy what you got, AND MAKE SURE YOU RIDE IT.
:D , Peter
I'm one of those lowly 750 riders Pete, and even I don't really feel the need to upgrade....and I've ridden the F41000 many times. {Father in law has one}
While the F4 1000 makes a much better road bike...finding the limits of the 750 is hard enough !!!

My old F4 is worth about 17-18K AUD at most...new F41000R is 34K I think..more than double !!!! [email protected] that !!! It's not twice the bike in my book.
I'll just have to wait for a second hand one in a few years and run my 750 into the ground, which I'm successfully doing :D

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Velocemoto said:
I'm one of those lowly 750 riders Pete, and even I don't really feel the need to upgrade....and I've ridden the F41000 many times. {Father in law has one}
While the F4 1000 makes a much better road bike...finding the limits of the 750 is hard enough !!!

My old F4 is worth about 17-18K AUD at most...new F41000R is 34K I think..more than double !!!! [email protected] that !!! It's not twice the bike in my book.
I'll just have to wait for a second hand one in a few years and run my 750 into the ground, which I'm successfully doing :D
A FEW YEARS! try about 10 years.There wont be that many Rs on the road in OZ to bring the value down that quickly.
C'MON Velocemoto just say what the heck,go buy a 1000 new!

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
i'm with pete. i'm happy everytime i get on my evo2. no interest in getting something newer...unless it's a super KILLER can't REFUSE STEAL!!(not) especially since MV keeps doing me a favor and keeping my bike as current looking as the new one. :D

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
if you need to upgrade consider:

carbon fiber pieces/rear hugger
new rearsets
new brake pads
new forks and radial brembos
new tires
quick-shifter
custom paint
new seat
titanium pipes
and the list goes on.........................

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
I imagine you could consider the 312 as an SPR version of the 1000R. Interesting that the sticker on the headlight says F4 M 1000RR

·
Registered
165 Posts
This is my advice, extended to Mv free of charge on behalf of Johnnie von Vilnius!
.....Change the wheels from Black into Gold!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts